Register now to get rid of these ads!

Take back Central AZ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tri-Powerguy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

We dont hate you,,,we just dont like you!!! :D :D :D

PS,,,,good find!

2. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Can't wait to see you driving that good find, sure hope that its soon.

3. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Merry Christmas to all, hope Santa brings you all kinds of car stuff. Be careful and have a safe Holiday.

4. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Well who plans on showing up this Saturday night? I will be there and also possibly have a newbie showing, my Buddy just got his Tempest custom running with a pretty good sounding Buick 455 in it. Hope to see you all Saturday.

5. TONIGHT!!!! Be there or be square! Pretty ladies will receive free rides from a fat man in a Buick.

6. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Well that's a hell of a pickup line Bodi!

7. If that doesn't get them, I don't know what will.

8. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Love it, keep'em going Bodi we will figure out how to get them to show up. Pretty ladies preferred TEE HEE HEE, Looking forward to seeing you tonight guys. Later

9. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Can I sell tickets :) Were has Keith been?

10. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

wish i would have seen this earlier ive always wanted to cruise central. i went to the pavilion on indianbend rd tonight and it was terrible no parking, completly packed. i was so mad i should have gone to central but i really didnt know where it was and how big the turnout is. i have to go before i leave for korea.

11. We usually meet at the McDonalds just south of Indian School (east side of Central) at around 7pm. The turnouts haven't been big (only about 10 of us tonight), but, if I'm any indication, the quality of people is far better on Central.:p

We're pushing for a bigger turnout next Saturday. That would be a great night to make it. Tell your friends. Come on by, we'd be glad to have ya, and I'd like to take a better look at that pickup, maybe get some shots in better light.

To everyone else, you're missing out! We had a great time tonight.

12. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

It was great, and may I add nice car Bodi looks good. I ditto that about the quality of people, MoparJoel come on down. I am currently putting together a Belvedere, in my picture that is a 383 that I am sitting next to. We had a couple new people this week and would be glad to have you, bring your friends and have a good time.

13. It's coming up on that time again. Mom and Dad may be there, if they aren't to weary from their travels. I'll be there either way. 7pm kids, be there or be a plane figure with four equal straight sides and four right angles.

I'll buy all new comers an ice cream cone! Just ask around for Bodi. Come on down and say Hi. This is a killer event, and a great alternative to the rat race at the Pavillions.

14. river1

river1

Damn an ice cream cone is awfully tempting but I have two birthday parties to attend. Maybe they'll have ice cream at the parties :D i'll make down there some Saturday

Later jim

15. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Im planning on going, cant resist ice-cream!:D

16. Time to put this back up top.

17. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Gonna be damn cold this weekend!

18. SONOFA..... didn't notice that. Oh well, nothing a little ice cream won't fix.

This weather better shape up for next week.

19. gasser-a-go-go

gasser-a-go-go

sounds like fun, a few of us on the east side tried to get main street in mesa going again but had hard time getting more cars to show up, let alone actually cruise

20. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

That's kinda been hard. I envisioned getting everybody out and cruising... Seems like it means something entirely differetn these days. Still been a fun get together though.

21. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

It is fun to get together, talk cars and old times up there. Once everybody got used to Central being gone it is hard to put it back on the schedule, but once you are there and meet everybody working on and enjoying this it becomes something you want to do. I have fun and look forward to Saturday nights now, hopefully we will be able make it happen, Its fun guys come on down we can sit inside its all good. T.G.I.F.

22. To the top!

23. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

24. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

NeverMind I just looked back a few post and saw 7pm. missed that:p

25. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

Anybody going before 7PM? I want to go early but dont want to be a loner :( Bringing my new camera hopping to take some cool shots if lighting permits it.

26. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Joel,,there usually is someone there by 6 pm, sometimes earlier. I should be there by 6 pm. Have a couple of things for show & tell, transportation related!

27. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

28. Bruuuce

Bruuuce

Love the white mountains but miss the car scence in the valley.

29. Great time guys, thanks to Matt and Joel for coming out, and everyone else that stopped by. Sorry I was late, and I hope I didn't miss anyone that wanted an ice cream cone. HA! Not the night for it, we'll do that deal again on a warmer night.

Good turn out, and nice shots Joel. I think you owe Jerry $5. :)

30. MoparJoel

MoparJoel

i forgot to delete the picture...oopps:D now that im warm at home i want some of that ice cream.