Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can anyone tell me where I can get trim clips

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudsoncustom, Sep 8, 2005.

1. I am looking to get some trim clips for the rocker panel trim on our 62 Olds. I've done google search after google search and can't seem to come up with anything.

There's got to be a body shop guy here with a source?

2. Crestliner

Crestliner

Got a picture and measurements of an old one?

3. Restoration Specialties & Supply Inc.
    Windber PA 814-467-9842
    restorationspecialties.com

4. 55olds88

55olds88

Check the HAMBdex I think there is someone in there doing them.

Paul.

5. 5window

5window

I agree,these guys are top notch. Their catalog alone is staggering-the number of engineering man hours that went into designing thousands of clip styles-you'd think they could use one already designed?

If they don't have it, post a photo-there are two big parts meets coming up in central PA-Carlisle (these guys will be there) and Hershey-maybe one of us HAMBers going could get something for you.

6. Hey that's the ticket! I'll give em a call tomorrow and see if they can help me out! Thanks.

7. cadlights

cadlights
    from Hooper, Ut

Do you have an old one? If so post a photo, I may be able to come up with some. Also there should be a part # stamped on it, that would help also.

8. No that's part of the problem, I don't have any. They had been removed by the previous owner and I don't have a single one....

9. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

hey, it was a pain in the ass getting those off!!! you want em back on now????