Register now to get rid of these ads!

Starting to Contribute

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BonesFRCC, Jan 1, 2013.

1. BonesFRCC

BonesFRCC

Hello,

My name is Doug. I have always had an appreciation for American Muscle and in the past few years I have really started to dive into the hobby. As I am learning about the hobby I have done many searches and inevitably end up getting directed to this site. It has dawned on me that I have stolen enough from the forum and it is time that I contribute. I am not the best at anything and consider myself a 20 by 20 builder. I am also a try-sexual builder, if its fast, looks cool to me or works better, I will try it. I don't hold any real preference to any particular make. Working on cars has really helped me in finding myself and self-confidence. I had an incident that has put me on the track to tackling one of my most challenging projects yet. I will get into that more in my post. Hope that provides enough to get a feel for who I am. Look forward to being a part.

2. welcome from the coast of SC and Happy New Years

3. Welcome. I guess ... never looked at cars in a sexual aspect before but I guess whatever works.

4. dad-bud

dad-bud

Welcome Bones.
    Looking forward to your upcoming contributions.
    Cheers.

5. BonesFRCC

BonesFRCC

Thanks you guys for your welcome.

Sam, Just about every time I lift the skirts on one of my girls put my hands all over them, I end up talking to them either "sweet" or yelling at them like an abusive husband.

6. BonesFRCC

BonesFRCC

Gonna work out how to post pics here before I start my first thread. I would like to incorporate the pics with the text.

This is my 68 Dodge D-100

Attached Files:

7. 60srailjob

60srailjob
    from nowhere

8. modelamotorhead

modelamotorhead

Ooopsie!.... got anything older? :eek:

9. BonesFRCC

BonesFRCC

My 48 Plymouth, Special De Luxe. She is a project... I got her drying out in the garage.

Attached Files:

10. farmer12

farmer12

Nice Plymouth and welcome from the Netherlands!

11. BonesFRCC

BonesFRCC

Thanks! I love your Plymouth! The fenders on yours are great and the chop is perfect. You are gonna slay the cobblestones of Europe in that thing. I am working on a 276 Desoto HEMI for mine.