Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does anyone still work on buick dynaflow transmission in the sevierville t.n. Area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bruce Fischer, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I have a 1956 buick special station wagon and i was wondering if anyone in the Sevierville T.N. area still worked on the buick dynaflow transmissions.I think mine has a front seal leaking and i i am not sure how to remove it.Any help would be grateful.I am almost 60 and not as limber as i use to be lol.THANKS Bruce:cool:

2. unforgiven

unforgiven
    from East Tn

You may try Allen's Transmissions in Newport 423-623-0698. Talk to Sherman Allen I have seen a 56 Cadillac in there and several other old cars.

3. finkd

finkd
    Member Emeritus

Get out the telephone book and call around....i don't know , just an idea.

4. williebill

williebill

Years ago,a complete Buick Guru was in Blaine,TN. His name is ( was ) Bob Miller. You're on your own finding him,but he had a trans shop,and was into Buicks. I figured Dynaflows got him into Buicks in the first place.He had heart trouble,and the last time I talked to him,he was slowing down a bit. He may be gone now,but he was a unique guy,a good guy to know,and could do Dynaflows in his sleep.