Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Chryslers Rule... Jayne Mansfield Drools...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 4, 2013.

1. hotrod-steve

hotrod-steve
    from canada

Ok all you car guys,if you can take your eyes off of Janes boobs you will see that the other cars have been tampered with. Just look at the bounce on the back of the cadillac on the brake test. Still loved the clip-still love Mopars-still love Jane.

2. I have to agree with the previous opinion about the tests being a bit suspect. Have a look at the second vid. At the beginning the Chrysler goes through various dips to test the suspension. The car that follows and the subsequent side by side comparison shows the Chrylser to be travelling considerably slower. You have to then ask what about the rest of the testing?
    Also, does anyone know who produced and conducted the tests? Chrysler Corp? Not knocking Chrysler engineering back then, they made good solid cars with good performance but it seems to be more about sales pitch than any objective independent assessment.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  3. hotrod-steve

hotrod-steve
    from canada

I think they have removed the shocks on all the other cars,causing them to fail miserably. I can go with the acceleration test --Chrysler offered a 400hp 392 hemi at the time,but I find it hard to believe that they could win EVERY test. Ill take the smooth ride of my 56 Cadillac any time ,thankyou.

4. Sweet videos!

5. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

Cool video, though I agree I have a feeling they were rigged somehow.

Oh and also...

[​IMG]

6. Always had a thing for Jayne, her daughter is also pretty presentable...

Cool old vids.

US top gear blows and yes I maybe a little bias being a "limey".

Anybody ever see the episode that was a battle between the UK and Aussies? First test was a drag race between some old Holden thing and a mildly hopped up old Ford transit van (a very popular but dull workhorse) with a Jaguar XJ220 engine descreetly shoehorned in!!!

Very entertaining.