Register now to get rid of these ads!

An Old NYFD film from takes you on a wild fire truck ride to the fire

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T-Head, Jan 7, 2013.

1. T-Head

T-Head
    from Paradise.

[​IMG]

This is one of two films of the NYFD en route to fire on April 24, 1926. Follow along as Chief Kenlon is filmed driving his Lincoln seen above out of the station. Next you will be taken for a wild ride in a fire truck with a camera mounted on the dashboard (below). The truck first maneuvers through the street but then takes to the sidewalk because of a traffic jam to get to the fire. Well worth watching click on this link to see it.

It is working well now directly from the above link.
    Thanks to Ester Eddie

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. Would'nt run for me.

3. Broken link. HRP

4. T-Head

T-Head
    from Paradise.

5. Fred Smith

Fred Smith
    from Ohio

That is so cool watch both films if you have the time. The links worked OK for me.

6. I tried again,I don't normally have trouble with your likes but I stall can't get it to work.:confused: HRP

7. Speed~On

Speed~On

8. Try this...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=3cd47f749fb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Thanks,that worked.

He drives like a man possessed,,that or his driver was Ray Charles!:D HRP

10. Garage Dog

Garage Dog
    from Doghouse

Thanks it works fine now EXCEKLLENT

11. Interesting video to see. Looked like there were some gaps that would have been too tight to shoot through...

Just an observation, but it seems like back then, all the vehicles were quick to try and get out of the way while the pedestrians were oblivious, and nowadays its the people that notice and the vehicles that are oblivious.

12. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

This reminds me of the little rascals when stymie and spanky ran there fire truck down through town. Only difference is the people went over their truck,this guy went around everyone. Come on algebra this ain't no place for you.