Register now to get rid of these ads!

Houston TX H.A.M.B members were y'all at

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tylersloan, Jan 3, 2013.

1. tylersloan

tylersloan
    from baytown tx

hey well i moved back to TX Baytown to be exact no cool car and no cash to build one now ....... sounds like everyone's life story at some point don't it ?

any how i figured i would offer my help to people around me and meet new friends along the way !
    I know how to weld mig and stick mainly i can turn a wrench so as long as you don't mind me parking my OT car or truck in front of your houses while im there helping on your project and driving down the value of your home just send me a PM .
    all i want in return is a good conversation and learn a few things and maybe a free beer :eek:
    in return you will get a shop slave that will do all your dirty work except kill your x wife lol ......... but all joking aside im a good down to earth guy and me and my wife love real hot rods made like there meant to be traditional that's the only real way right ?

i just moved back in July of last year and work a full time job but all my friends i had in HS are doing drugs now and i wont be around that no need to get myself in trouble

2. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

PM Richard D. He's down in Texas Shitty but always up for wrenchin.
    PM SamNavaro, He good musician, good group of guys.

3. tylersloan

tylersloan
    from baytown tx

thanks will do

4. I'm wayyyy out on the Katy prairie (west of Houston)...we ought to plan a Saturday AM HAMB breakfast!

5. tylersloan

tylersloan
    from baytown tx

hey im totally down for that sounds fun my cell is 832-858-9486 just call or text me ill send a pm so i know you see this also .

6. DJLATIN

DJLATIN