Register now to get rid of these ads!

Purchasing a vehicle without seeing in person

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pocarroll, Dec 22, 2012.

1. ehdave

ehdave

I wouldn't do it unless it was really cheap and your sure you could get the cost including transport back from parts, there are too many dishonest people out there.

A few years back dad did this with a $5 bmw off ebay, when it arrived we replaced one bleed nipple, bled the brakes, washed it and sold it for 5 grand the next day.

Is there a service over there that will check out the car for you? It would be money well spent if there is.

2. jazz1

jazz1

Bought my 41 IHC off ebay with only pics,,turned out to be a good deal,, just got a daily driver(91 toyota 4x4) off ebay at a very good price in August. Yota's engine let go 2 weeks ago due to likely some improper internal repair,,,Now I would not be buying anything all shiney and road ready,,,that's sketchy as you don't know how much poop is in the body or how much duct tape is holding the car together...

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  3. Studegator

Studegator

Crap shoot!
    I've bought both ways and prefer the "look before you buy" much better. I bought a 61 Stude Hawk one time, site unseen, from a person highly recommended by club members. I had to rework the entire car it was so rusty and the work that had been done was poorly executed. The pictures looked great----You just can't really tell by looking at pictures.

4. I purchased a "rust free" New Mexico car sight unseen after talking extensively with the owner and learned that rust free means no extra charge!

5. I bought both my cars sight-unseen. I got burned on my shoebox (looked at lots of photos, talked to the well-known HAMBer seller, watched video of it running etc., somehow missed all the rust and completely fucked frame), I think I did ok on my coupe (looked at almost 100 photos and got really good description of every square inch from an honest seller). It's a gamble. Ask plenty of questions, don't leap in.

Also depends if you're buying a project or a finished car. With a project, I'm expecting to have to tear it down and do the work, and there will be surprises; the low price means there's no room for plane tickets to go kick tires. With a finished car, more money involved, more at stake, it's worth it to go look in person or pay someone to look for you.

6. bob35

bob35
    from DFW, TX

Done it a couple times... regretted it every time.

7. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

NEVER EVER...I MEAN NO, NEVER, DOESN'T MATTER ABOUT THE GREAT PICTURES.......NEVER EVER.........I drove from the coast to Evansville, In. one time to look at a '32 that was beautiful in pictures......when I saw the car in person it looked like he had had the car used as a service vehicle on a construction site for the last 2 years........he said, well, what you think.....all I could say was...."Your the Best Photographer I've ever seen"....and walked off.......I couldn't think of anything else to say that wouldn't have started a fight........did I mention....NEVER, EVER FOR ANY REASON BUY A CAR SITE UNSEEN...............NEVER....EVER

8. kustom kolors

kustom kolors

I bought my Thames unseen and it was in a brilliant shape, and I have just
    laid an offer for a 40 ford pickup in original condition

9. Gman0046

Gman0046

Any one buying a car sight unseen have much larger Cohones then I do.

10. VintageConcepts

VintageConcepts

I did, 55 Cadillac...price was reasonable...didn't want to drive for 3 hours one way. I knew I was going to take it apart, change it around here and there

11. Scumdog

Scumdog

I've bought at least two.

In NZ we have six-monthly Government run Warrant of Fitness checks, if a car has a current WOF then it means it's got good tyres, no structural rust, working brakes, all light work - all the stuff you want (Although once in a blue moon you'll get a phony WOF on a car!)

AND if the car had any noticeable mechanical modifactions machanically it will need Certification too show these mods are up to a certain standard.

So a car that has a new WOF and is Certified should mean you've a good chance it will be pretty good.

Of course the paint, carpet, upholstery and othe rcosmetics might not be so good.:(

12. 2dr_sedan

2dr_sedan

I bought this off Las Vegas CL, and had it shipped to me in Atlanta. The seller sent me a ton of pics. It was better than expected.

[​IMG]

13. 40FordGuy

40FordGuy

My religion forbids it,......I'm a devout Coward....

4TTRUK

14. 41GASSER

41GASSER

A very good friend with years of experience in the auto trade bought a 68 firebird off e-bay a couple years ago. Photos were really nice. Seller had little sales history but 100 % feedback. My friend paid top dollar for what was a real rusted turd. I ended up doing two quarter replacements, floor pans, roof section, replaced a door and wheel house and a motor rebuild and on and on. So no I wouldn't and dont recommend it unless its parts and you are convinced by photos that what you will get will meet your expecataions.

15. historynw

historynw

I've done it 3 times, a word to the wise get photos and make sure they are recent not 5 yrs old. Pictures can also be deceiving and you can miss stuff that will surprise you whne the vehicle arrives. So far other than one car that was suppose to be better than it looked I've done okay.

16. Leevon

Leevon
    from Nixa, MO

I had a rough go on an Ebay truck. My pride wouldn't let me back out on the deal when I went to get it. To make matters worse, I discovered later that I had been bid up to the reserve by shill bidding, which just dug the knife in a little deeper. Of course it all comes down to how honest the seller is, but my rule of thumb is no more sight-unseen vehicle purchases. I would only consider it again if somebody trusted went to look at the vehicle objectively.

17. I sure hope one of those times wasn't with me! :confused: HRP

18. MRcamaro

MRcamaro
    from Las Vegas

Bought my 68' Camaro from ebay. pictures looked nice, saw it in person and looked great and sounded great too. Was my first classic I had ever bought so was too excited to look at it with a fine tooth comb, started to change the wire harness and took everything apart to find about 4K worth of work needed to get it to where I thought it was.... Wouldn't suggest it unless it's a project and not for your first classic.

19. MRcamaro

MRcamaro
    from Las Vegas

about where I am. expected and was actually looking forward to a engine rebuild but didn't expect the rust over the fresh paint job.... :mad:

20. I bought my '56 from a fellow Hamber without seeing the car in person. He lives on the East coast, I'm in Texas. I asked for a ton of pictures, as well as a few videos of the car. I went into this expecting it to not be as good as the pictures and video reflected. I couldn't justify the cost of the airline ticket to go look at the car, and afford to pay the $1100 to have the car enclosed transported back to Texas. My budget didn't allow it. When the car arrived I got exactly what I expected. I was, and am very happy with my purchase. That being said, I was nervous as I had never done that before. You definitely have to have "some" trust in the person you're dealing with or it won't work in my opinion.

21. cody1958

cody1958
    from wichita ks

Yes it was a total waste of time and money. I drove two hours and picked it up was rustier than what i had. The parts i needed were toast. Don't do it. LOok at it first.

22. Frankenstein57

Frankenstein57

This weekend I cut up a 57 ranchero project that I bought off of an ebay photo 7 years ago. The add said it had some rust, I guess that was true, some rust everywhere. I spent lots of hours replacing floor pans, hinge pockets, body mounts. It still needed a ton of work, so I cut my loss and found a better body. Yes, see the car in person or have someone you trust look it over.

23. GrantParker

GrantParker
    from Atlanta

I bought a '63 Falcon convertible without ever laying hands on it until a truck dropped it off at my house. It came from the West Coast, so all I had to go on was a bunch of photos that the owner sent me.
    The car was as advertised (with the exception of a little dent in the front bumper that the seller neglected to mention), and I was able to negotiate the price because I had to pay for shipping the vehicle all the way across the country.
    Still, I was nervous until I actually sat in the car and turned the key.

24. GrantParker

GrantParker
    from Atlanta

25. Muttley

Muttley

I've done it three times, two of them involved the HAMB. One was bought from a HAMB'er and the other was checked out by another before the deal was finalized. I was completely satisfied with those two.........the third however, is another story. It was a pile of crap but it was cheap ($1500) so it wasnt too big of a deal. I stuck it on eBay with an honest description and sold it for the same amount I paid for it. The new buyer was happy to get a California car, I'm guessing that even though it was pretty beat it was still better than what he could find locally.

26. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Caveat Emptor, buyer beware. At your peril. I know a fellow who paid good money a 34 Chevy roadster after lots of photos and E-Mails were exchanged. A deal was struck and the car shipped. When it arrived it looked good. Once he started pulling it down all the evils of the previous owner were evident. He was prepared for work but not that much!

27. ronnieroadster

ronnieroadster

28. 5559

from tn

sometimes it works -sometimes it dont--flip a coin

29. RatPin

RatPin

Great advice

30. <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:DoNotShowComments/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I have bought 3 cars sight unseen listed on eBay. Two of the cars were great buys (I was very happy with what I purchased. One not so much.

Here are some things to think about:

[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT]My biggest fears is buying a car that does not exist (an intended scam). To counter this, I always ask the seller to mark an 8 x 11 piece of cardboard with the letters “eBay” (any name or word will do) and place it on the windshield. Once placed on the windshield, I ask the seller to take a picture and send it to me the same day via email. If that picture looks like the pictures he posted in his listing I assume the car actually exists.

[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT]I always secure the transaction with as little or no down. Full payment will be made when I pick up the vehicle, (or the driver picking it up calls and tells me that the vehicle meets my “Pickup Checklist” criteria. If the vehicle turns out to be less than what I expected I only stand to lose a small deposit and if contracted, the services of my transporter for a “no pickup fee”. Remember to insist that the transporter starts the car and drives it onto his trailer. This will go a long way in insuring the car actually runs and drives.

[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT]I never buy a car sight unseen unless I have studied multiple pictures of the car which includes pictures of the front, back, left side, right side, trunk area, engine area with engine, front underside frame, rear underside frame, inside seating, inside head liner, inside dash and inside foot controls. If the seller is reluctant to provide these pictures, there is something wrong with the deal.

[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT]I have been burned on cars that I have inspected and test drove as well so nothing is fool proof. It is a good idea to talk with the seller several times. Get a feel for his honesty and convey you a going the see the car eventually before you pay him and pick it up. Let him know that he might as well come clean on it's condition and drivability.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->