Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 67 double deuce

67 double deuce
    from Arkansas

Hello fellow Nova nuts! My name is Pat and I live in south Arkansas. I am 64 years young and enjoy working on ole cars and trucks. I am a Union Electrcian working at the trade for 45 years.
    Currently I have a 1967 Nova SS numbers matching car with only 64,000 orginal miles on Her. I say her as I call her the "Misstress" which my wife named the car because I spend more time with the car than her LOL!!

I have fully restored the car excpet for the trim and interior. Is a factory 327 V8 powerglide with several options. When I bought the car from the 2nd owner he had all the paper work with it from the orginial owner including the pro tecto card. I did call the dealership that sold the car when it was new but could not gather any info from them.

I do all my own work on my cars and truck from engine rebuild and paint. I have won several car shows with both. Got a peoples award From The NNN club at a show in Dallas TX.

The Ole truck is a rest mod. 1941 Art Deco Chevy with a 350 TPI from a 1988 trans AM 700r tranny and Dana rear. Buckets and tilt sterring from the trans AM. Kept the truck looking completly stock looking from the outside. Kept the front straight axle and added power streeing (a trick in its self) power brakes and orginial hubs and wheels (artillary wheels)

Attached Files:

2. gilby's garage

gilby's garage

3. Welcome from Clarksville...

4. MonteSS

MonteSS

Welcome from Des Moines Iowa

5. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.