Register now to get rid of these ads!

How thick are the water pump spacers...dodge hemi to chevy from.Hot Heads??????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Topolino Kid, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Wanting to make sure i get the radiator set with enough clearance for the fan...need to know how.wide these spacers are..tbanks mark..
    Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

2. Avgas

Avgas

Not sure if mine are from Hot Heads but 1/2" is the thickness!

3. This is on a dodge hemi..with cbevy water pump?? I thought they would be thicker to make the change from.the hemi at the block to the chevy w/pump...:confused:

Anyone for sure have H HEADSadpters???

4. jbh

jbh

mine are 1 inch. Jay

5. jbh

jbh

just see them here

Attached Files:

6. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

7. TR Waters

TR Waters
    from Vermont
    1. Early Hemi Tech

I just sold a set. I believe they were 3/4" thick.

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      482.1 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      350.5 KB
      Views:
  8. Sounds like HH Hemi isn t the only onees to have made them....and that they are probably 3/4" thick...and definitely no longer then 1"...thanks......

9. Old Tin and New Tin

Old Tin and New Tin

Have a set of aluminum spacers from HH on a blown 354, 56 Chrysler Hemi we are building and they measure 3/4 inch thick. Using a big block Chevy water pump.

10. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

Made my own BB adapters, mounted the water pump 1" above the block outlets. Moves the fan higher on the radiator. I had to used thin aluminum plates to cover the exposed mounting holes. I have no photos because they are in use in 2 cars. A little imagination you can figure it out.

Ago

11. Thought about takin a shot at fabbin the adapters myself...but rigbt now i m fittin the rad in and the fan looks good where it is..it looks like ya use the upper bolt in the dodge block with the upper chevy pump mounting together...one bolt through both...if i m correct on this then i m just lookin to buy a set ..fromm HHH or??? I just have tons of stuff to pull together in the next. 2 months......don t have time to fab something that isn t too expensive ...besides i m ill equiped for aluminum welding or.machining...i m goin to cobo WITH Lil Beast this year...would.like to.get as much.done as.possible by.then..not havin to spend $500 on a custom fabbed brass n coper rad is a.huge help...