Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hershey 2013!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skidmarks, Dec 30, 2012.

1. skidmarks

skidmarks
    from USA

kinda early but i got my swapmeet re-newel info in the mail already. cant wait and for all you "i really want to go" folks, here is your early anouncement to start making your plans!

its only 10 months to go!

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

Got mine last week too! Spaces went up $10.00 but it's still the best deal out there IMO. I'm really trying to sell off a lot of junk this year and hit Hershey with spending money for the first time in a long while. Bob

3. have a check ready!

4. Can't wait! Have my stuff priced already:eek:

5. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Glad this was posted,I really should start a parts $tash account of sorts.Just saving change will add up enough to pay for gas and grub.Iam using some of my finds from the last one for doorprizes for a show Iam co-promoting.Theres nothing like Hershey!!

6. noboD

noboD

That only brings in another $90,000 for the flea market, and maybe $30,000 for the car corral.

7. Clark

Clark

Last year was a good one....sold a lot and bought a lot......can't wait for next year
    Clark

8. The37Kid

The37Kid

Oh, Is it too early for me to say the Lyndwood may be finished for the 2013 event? Bob

9. busch167

busch167

Will be there again, can't wait. If you have not been there before "FIND A WAY" it is hard to believe. Also if you can make it for more than 1 day try your best to find time for the show field on Sat. this past year was a must see!!

10. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just found this while doing some year end cleaning. After 4-5 days of trying to sell stuff it was always fun at the end of Saturday to toss a bunch of unsold stuff in the corner trash can. People would sift through the stuff and in most cases leave it, Scrap prices being what they are I bring the stuff home now. It was a lot more fun on the grass fields. Bob

Attached Files:

11. lawman

lawman

My Grandson and I hope to make it this year !!

12. 10 Months to put all our $$$ into an interest bearing account!! Spring Carlisle is due as well. BUT....Hershey is still the best show....can't wait.

13. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhah:rolleyes: Someone is tired of hearing that

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  14. Johnny Chaos

Johnny Chaos

15. What you missed last year:eek:

Attached Files:

16. noboD

noboD

Amen, he better be sending the Hershey storage Co. a check to reserve a spot too.