Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tennesse Motorama jan 5th/6th Murfreesburo Tn.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50mercfan, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I know it's the second annual, but, was it anygood last year? swap meet any good? any one going?

2. Poesrodandcustom

Poesrodandcustom
    from Kentucky

It was a good turn out last yr. I set up a swap meet booth, will be heading back down next Friday about 3am. Heading out of Sebree if you wanna cruise down.

3. can't go till sat. that car in your avatar, i may have been there before.

4. ImageUploadedByTJJ1356736521.702249.jpg

Attached Files:

5. cmat21

cmat21
    from Tennessee

Is this an indoor type show. Never been to it. I dont mind being cold to look at some cool rides and parts, but my son would make looking at cars hard to do once he got cold and starts whining.

6. Poesrodandcustom

Poesrodandcustom
    from Kentucky

7. 302aod

302aod
    from Pelham,Tn.

Where is the Expo center in Murfreesboro? I know it's at 1209 Park Ave. but I don't know where Park ave. is.

8. It's right off 231...that's Church Street, I think. :eek:

9. Btt

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

10. Poesrodandcustom

Poesrodandcustom
    from Kentucky

Probably if you've been to Sam's place. I bought the one in the avatar and 3 others. Have to wait until spring to get them out.

11. Yep, that's the place.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

12. Drewski

Drewski

I hope they have some heat on inside the building this year. Last year my wife thought it was colder inside the building than it was outside. Gotta admit it was chilly for an indoor show.

13. Tacson

Tacson

If you come up I-24 get off at HWY 231 or Church St like Earl Scheib said and go north toward downtown M'boro. Middle Tennessee Blvd should be the 2nd traffic light. There is a Shell and Mapco gas station on the right and a Suntrust back on the left. Turn Left on Middle TN and the first traffic light is Park Avenue. Turn right and go about 1000 feet and you will see the EXPO center on your route. IF you were to come up HWY 41 when you get to Church Street turn right and come over to Middle TN and TURN right. Hope this helps. It was a decent swap meet for a 1st timer.