Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Our house just got robbed and the Xmas presents are gone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Sorry to hear that. I hope it works out okay.

2. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

I LOVE THE HAMB AND ALL OF YOU!
    THIS IS A GREAT PALCE AND THING WE HAVE HERE...i havnt had time to raed all the responses but i will say im over weld with your kindness.....i will answer everyones .me and thje gambino family thanks you all from the bottom of my heart...

i want to say that its not as bad as first thought , i was up late last night trying to find the punks that did this , any ways the tv was found at the empty house on the corner in the back yard , i guess they drop it of there thinking they would come back to get it ...they didnt take all the presants like we first thought just some , they took my daughters lap top and camera , we lost a few gold watchs , 1200.00 in change that was my grandaughters . they tore the house up pretty good . i think my daughter came home kind of in the middle of the thing . we will prob never know exactly what they did take untill you go looking for a certain item and cant find it . glad they were real amachers there were things they should have took but didnt thats why i think they were interupted .....

so bottom line is its not as bad as first thought , i guess you just make the best of it and go on !!!!im at the shop right now righting this just so i can get the word out and tahnk all of you . i dont have internet at home but i think i will go to star bucks and answer your guys replies and pms .

im greatful to be apart of the hamb family !!!!thanxs peace out...
    merry xmas you all..
    the gambino family:D

flatheadpete likes this.
  3. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

good to hear it wasnt as bad as feared

4. metal man

metal man

Merry Christmas to you too Alex. I'm glad you are keeping your spirits up. I'm going to have to order one of those T-shirts!

5. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

We were robbed twice in a 24 hour period, it's a bad feeling. All the best Alex

6. How about getting your web site up so I can order some shit.

7. BBYBMR

BBYBMR

Good news Alex - glad to hear it. I've never met you, only know you through the HAMB, but feel like I've known you for years. You are right - this is a great bunch of folks here. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and may 2013 bring you joy and much success.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  8. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

Glad no one was hurt. Hope we can get this thing straightened out.

9. belair

belair

Glad your family is safe. Unbelievable. Glad you only lost some stuff. Merry Christmas - you have everything that matters.

10. I love a Happy ending, BADA BING BADA BOOM, MERRY CHRISTMAS FAUGETABOUTIT!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  11. Malarky

Malarky

Glad to here everyone is safe.

Just bought one of those bad-ass shirts!

12. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas Alex!!!

13. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

Getting broke into SUCKS ASS ,

my home was broken into years ago and I'm still

worrried about the bastards coming back....

Glad to hear that its not as bad as it could have been ,keep your head up Brother and know that you have lots of friends here that will help anyway that we can.

Let your Daughter know that everything is cool now and she don't have to worry, you all are safe and that is what matters most.

Merry Christmas to ya and God bless you with a great Christmas day.

Sorry again !

14. Malibob

Malibob
    from Pittsburgh

That is terrible, hope your family can appreciate each other a little more this year. That is truely disgusting. Sorry for you and your family.

15. voodoo1

voodoo1

16. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

Glad to hear it wasnt as bad as 1st thought..

17. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

That is serious bullshit Alex. Glad nobody was hurt and it wasn't as bad as first thought. Merry. Christmas to you and your family

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

18. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Hope they dusted the TV for prints, and I'm glad things weren't as bad as you thought originally.

Don

19. 63bigbird

63bigbird

Glad your family is ok. I hope Diamond and the rest are as well. If you need anything send your PayPal as posted previous. You do a lot of good things and you are one that surely deserves it payed forward. God bless you and Merry Christmas to your Gambino Family.

20. 51 mercules

51 mercules

I'm sorry to hear that.I had that happen to me several years ago.Lost a gold pocket watch my dad gave to and all my tools.If you need anything let me know.Merry Christamas to you and your family.

21. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

glad it was'nt any worse. have a Merry Christmas and a better New Year

22. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Glad you are all safe. Hope you can sort out things and still have a great Christmas.

23. 1950heavymetal

1950heavymetal

Rotten people. Sorry to hear about the break in right before christmas and about the things they stole. Glad your family was not hurt. I hope good things come your way in 2013 Alex!

24. TheMonkey

TheMonkey
    from MN

New shirt on its way to Minnesota will wear it around proudly. Hopefully that helps put some cheer back in your home.

You're a good guy Alex.

25. I'm terribly sorry to hear about this, Alex!

Much love, and hopes for a better new year!

26. J scow

J scow
    from Seattle

I hate it when shitty things happen to cool cats. I hope your and the families holidays end up great despite those fuckers.

27. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

glad to hear its not as bad as you originally thought.. POS THIEVES!! Merry Christmas and a Happy new year also!!

28. jeta12

jeta12

So sorry to hear this....Glad everyone is safe.From my family to yours have a very merry christmas!!!

I will be gabbing one of those bad ass shirts.

Eric

29. My house was robbed in 2002 a couple of weeks after Xmas. Kids lost their Play Station & games, we lost jewelry, some cash, every CD in the house, cameras, bicycle. The worst part was that every floor and room had been gone through.

I'm glad it wasn't as bad as you originally thought... everyone, keep your guard up both sides of the holiday, there's some desperate people out there. A good alarm system here gives us peace of mind.

Bob

30. IWB

IWB

I can't believe someone could do this to anyone especially a guy like Alex I really hope you find out who did this. I'm going to buy a shirt I wish I could buy alot more. Have a merry Christmas.