Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Our house just got robbed and the Xmas presents are gone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Dec 21, 2012.

1. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

2. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

That's what I'm talkin about ! Good ole Maine justice.

3. I hope you can have a good Christmas in spite of it all.
    It infuriates us all to read about this shit, and naturally we all want someone to pay (one way or another), but in the real world it is unlikely, sadly.

4. Sonicjagstang

Sonicjagstang
    from IL.

I always hate when this shite happens. I always feel bad for the victim(s) but am always angry knowing how many worthless people are running around doing this crap. I hope all turns out well. There have been SEVERAL hits here lately as well. Many hit the same way. House completely wrecked and all items removed through the front door. Obvious that people work the inside for a specific amount of time and get picked up with the loot by others. Yes, the holidays "especially" Christmas seems to be when people are hit most often but there's a trend every time scrap prices climb a lot of things disappear also. This sucks.

5. So Sorry! I know how you feel right now. It happened to us a year and a half ago. The only good thing was no one was injured and they did not make a mess except for the door they smashed in. They also cut all my comm. wires. to disable security system etc. I now have a wireless system and a gun. I hope they come back when I'm here!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  6. rat nasty

rat nasty

man I really hate to hear this...I hope that you can make things happen for your family before Xmas? as for the dirt bags Karma is a bitch!

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

8. much kudos to you sir

viva la HAMB!

so sorry to hear this Alex. I wish I could help

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  9. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Gotta be lowest scum of the earth to ruin someones Christmas. Who in their right mind would mess with Alex Gambino! I hope the cops catch the scum before the Gambino and HAMB "Family" does.

10. jcapps

jcapps
    from SoCal

Sorry to hear. Been down that road about 25 years ago. It sucks!

11. fxcomet

fxcomet

Lousy world we live in sometimes, for certain. Theft robs you of what little security we thought we had. It goes beyond the value of the things taken. Prayers for you and your family.

12. Mitchell Rish

Mitchell Rish
    from Houston MS

Sorry to hear this . Hope everything works out. Glad your family is safe.
    Mitch

13. The37Kid

The37Kid

Very sorry to read this, this Christmas season sure isn't what it was in the past. Glad your family is fine. Bob

14. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

I hate hearing this shit so much …. Especially when its done to cool people like Alex.

Hopefully this fuckin scumbag will get to spend a few holidays in jail gettin his ass beat

15. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Sorry to hear about that Alex. I hope one of your neighbors saw something. If you need something let us know

16. dad-bud

dad-bud

Sorry to hear - I hope it's covered by insurance and your loss is really minimal but much sympathy for the bad timing.
    Hope you can have a merry christmas with your loved ones anyway.
    Cheers.

17. That is about the lowest of dirtbag crimes....sorry to hear of it and hope your insurance will cover the losses......but the agony of the intrusion is a tough one to forgive............but......a Christmas without can still be Christmas in our hearts..........there is a message in the Christmas Carol...........the lil drummer boy had no gifts to bring but he played for him on his drum. Just my way of looking at it...........let any anger go and pray.......:cool:.

18. Geez, I'm sorry to hear this. What the hell is the matter with people? I just can't figure it out.

19. bonesy

bonesy

I'm so sorry to hear this.

20. EBW

EBW

Alex, I hope you can find the punks that did this. That is just LOW on their part. I hate thieves !! You are a good dude and this plain sucks !!

21. davidwilson

davidwilson
    from Tennessee

takes a lotta balls to break into a place with "gambino" on the mail box

22. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Fuckers. check yer pms Alex I really hope they catch those bastards!!!!!!

23. the other me

the other me

This country is really going down hill. This sort of thing has been happening for years, but it seems like lately it is getting more and more common. We've had a few houses in our area this week that were broken into and had presents take right out from under the Christmas trees. That's all the assholes took was Christmas gifts. WTF? Alex, be thankfull that no one was hurt physically in your family. It sucks for sure, but we are all here for you and your family. It will work out. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help....

24. Sorry to hear this. I hate a thief!!!!! Hope they catch the bastards!!!

25. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

x2- well said. Glad your family is ok, thats whats really imortant- other things can be replaced

26. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Wtf. I'm very sorry to hear that.

27. JakeDW

JakeDW
    from Missouri

28. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

That sucks Alex. Hope things pick up for you and have a great Christmas anyway. Don't let lowlife idiots ruin your Holiday!

29. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

thats awful Alex,Whats wrong with people today.Stealing Xmas presents!