Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shipping parts to Switzerland...Idea's?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BIG-JIM, Dec 18, 2012.

1. RawDeal

RawDeal
    from Austria

word!

2. klazurfer

klazurfer

Most people these days are just a Phonecall away .. Just ask the buyer to call you :) Most Europeans speak english as a second language :)

Klaz :)

3. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

NAH! I've sent many thing down under without a problem. I've sent things to Germany , Monaco, France, Finland, Oh hell all over the world. Just never to Switzerland. I'm a glutton for punishment and I don't give up that easily.:D

4. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Just an update: The guy from Switzerland got outbid at one point so I added him to my blocked bidders list and then got a tiny bidding war going till it sold to a guy in Cali.

5. Dadstoy 2

Dadstoy 2

Anything I ever shipped UPS arrived broken. All I use now days is the post office. They ship world wide and take better care. Thats my experience.

6. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

UPS is pretty bad. I found a near perfect 34 Ford hood and apparently it was too perfect in their eyes. So they figured they'd put a dent in it for me. Then they tried to get out of paying for the damage saying it wasn't packed correctly. Funny thing is they packaged it up. They eventually paid but it took almost a month. I do most things (big) through fedex and the smaller items through USPS.