Register now to get rid of these ads!

SEMA Videos: Winfield Pacifica and the Drag'n Kaiser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by IronTrap, Dec 18, 2012.

1. IronTrap

IronTrap

Chatting with Ryan today and he agreed everyone here might enjoy these videos. I like to pick out some of my favorite vehicles at SEMA and try and do small video features on the car and the story behind it. This year we had 2 that are probably of interest to everyone here. Thanks to to Keith and Gene for taking the time to have a chat and tell the story of their creations.

First is Gene's recreation of the "Pacifica". This thing was killer to see in person. The detail work on the undercarriage was pretty awesome.

http://youtu.be/b08mRUZdZDY

The 2nd one is Keith Charvonia's "Drag'n" Kaiser that some of you may have followed the build on here. Again, loads of custom work and a Winfield paint job to boot!

http://youtu.be/iiibnrNG99M

2. Thanks for sharing those. I was at Gene's class in November that he mentioned in the video. Got to see the Pacifica while I was there. I had no idea it had only been finished a few weeks when I saw it. Beautiful, beautiful truck!!! Keith, your car is beautiful, too, and I hope I get to see it in person one of these days! :)

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Thanks for sharing the videos! Gene is a remarkable guy and a outstanding painter/fabricator. On my bucket list to get time to attend one of his classes.

5. chaddilac

chaddilac

I had no idea the Drag'n has a Metallic/pearl/flake paint job!! WOW!!

6. WCRiot

WCRiot

Where is the build thread for the Kaiser. The builder said it was on the Jalopy Journal

7. Lee_ATx

Lee_ATx
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

8. Matt@Eastwood - Nice vids! ... Thanks for sharing!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  9. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Thanks for the videos, Matt!

Malcolm