Register now to get rid of these ads!

ohio valley car events?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skinner784, Dec 17, 2012.

1. skinner784

skinner784

i live in the upper ohio valley by steubenville above wheeling i was looking for some good car events coming up didnt know if anyone on here know of any or would be up for setting one up or a meet once a week/month somewhere my family and i hold the vintage drag bike races in smithfield every year wanted to see if there would be any intrest in something like that

2. 48stude

48stude

Hey Skinner, Fort Steuben Street Rods have cruises at First Class Customs the third thursday monthly during the summer in Wintersville right beside of Neidengards Harley Davidson. We also have cruises in Weirton during the summer at the Serbian Cultural Center out past the hosipital. I would like to see your Chevy in person, looks pretty cool. Bill

3. skinner784

skinner784

Thanks bill I have been in touch with tom at first class he was telling me about Tue show there going to try to hut it up this year

4. skinner784

skinner784

When does that start

5. slowmotion

slowmotion

Hey Skinner, check out the weekly Tuesday cruise-in at the Pit Stop over in Annapolis. Small time, but a good time. Good eats & beverages, no awards, trophys, or ego's. Justa a cool evening with a bunch of car folks. Will be starting back up in the springtime, I imagine.

6. skinner784

skinner784

I rode a old cafe bike there a few times last time I went was after old bill died and they took his cobra over

7. Check out Cruisin' Times magazine. www.cruisintimes.org It's an awesome monthly magazine that covers car events in Ohio, from weekly cruise-in's, to the major shows. Great color pics, interesting articles and a "for sale" section. The $18 subscription is a bargain! No, I'm not affiliated with the magazine, but I am a satisfied subscriber.

Jim

8. skinner784

skinner784

thanks i will have to check that out i have something like that for ohio only bike evets didnt know they had one for cars to

9. 48stude

48stude

You can pick up Cruisin Times at Street Dreams on Main street in downtown Weirton . Bill

10. skinner784

skinner784

dad and i talked about having another bike event this sunner in smithfield would you guys be into having a car show to