Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Bottrop Kustom Kulture Show, Germany // Cast Iron magazine #3

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by laurent bagnard, Dec 17, 2012.

1. laurent bagnard

laurent bagnard
    from france

Hi you all,

here is an excerpt of the Cast Iron video included in issue#3 of our magazine. I thought you'd like to have a look at it, and hope you'll dig it. It's been filmed in Bottrop, Germany, for the 10th anniversary of that way cool show!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JMUgYGtIwTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

you guys nail the car show down hard..well done seems to be no bullshit and no rat rod shit anywhere,looks hardcore,the way it should be.

3. laurent bagnard

laurent bagnard
    from france

That's right, and it's been going on for 10 years already! Thanks for the comment!

4. That's perfect!
    Yeah, you guys have it figured out.

5. Sutton Speed

Sutton Speed

Great Video!! That's my old model a coupe on the left now owned by my buddy Jacek of the Rumbler's Car Club in Germany.

6. laurent bagnard

laurent bagnard
    from france

Thanks for the comments! Cool to be able to track cars from Costa Mesa to Germany!

Check out www.castironmag.com for more infos!

7. RawDeal

RawDeal
    from Austria

very nice clip, well done!!!

8. Swede64

Swede64

Looking forward to getting #3 in the mail. The dvd showed that i can expect great stuff as usual.

9. Verne

Verne
    from Burbank

Everyone here do yourself a favor and hunt down the newest CAST IRON magazine. Not many magazines have half the passion, style and knowledge as Laurent puts into CAST IRON. I've been lucky enough to know Laurent for quite a few years now and nobody works harder at what he does.

Check out CAST IRON if you get the chance, Autobooks here in Burbank sells it, call them and have them send you one. (I think they have back issues also)

I have the previous two but I'm really looking forward to seeing issue #3 as my '29 roadster, built in the late 1950s has a spread inside, lucky me. I've seen a couple samples from the DVD, it looks to be a killer. Check out the cool cover artwork by Jeff Norwell. CAST IRON, class all the way!
    www.castironmag.com[​IMG]

10. autobilly

autobilly

I haven't seen this one before. The Electroline Diaries was very well presented! If Cast Iron is the same quality then I'm in.

11. This is bloody excellent! Great job, guys! Must get over there someday...

12. That rules! Thanks for sharing:cool:

13. 32koop

32koop

well i pre ordered mine , still no sign of it yet ??? anyone get theirs yet ?

14. Great Video! The Bottrop Show last year was a blast!

We also made a short video of our 300km roadtrip from Frankfurt to Bottrop:

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/47582647" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="281" width="500"></iframe> Bottrop Kustom Kulture Hot Rod Tour 2012 from Mark Reimsdorf on Vimeo.

15. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

16. 32koop

32koop

my copy dropped through the door today , all i can say is its fantastic ! well worth the wait .

17. Got mine the other day.
    High quality magazine with bitchen content. Well done Laurent!!
    Check it out.
    D

18. So-Cal Speed Sacramento

So-Cal Speed Sacramento
    Alliance Vendor
    from Sacramento

I just got off of the phone with Laurent and I am stoked that we will be stocking this magazine! We got a sample of the magazine in a couple days ago and I am blown away with the quality of it.