Register now to get rid of these ads!

Papke Enterprises Closing

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chip chipman, Dec 13, 2012.

1. chip chipman

chip chipman

I have received word that Mr. Bill Papke, A Fellow West Coast Kustom representative and Friend has gotten some very bad news about his health. He is closing his businesses, Papke Enterprises, and selling all his inventory of 49-51 Mercury and Ford parts. He needs our support. Send him some love and kind words at 1702 Gothard St. Hunting Beach, Ca. 92647. Phone (714) 843-6969 or toll free (877) 843-6968. Thanks Chip.

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Surely you must mean Huntington Beach...???

Sorry to hear of his health problems...

R-

3. oldsmobum

oldsmobum

Yeah it is Huntington Beach.

4. That's troubling, I've bought parts from him, he's originally from Chicago way back when. :(

5. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Sad to hear and wish him the best.

6. 51 mercules

51 mercules

I'm sorry to hear that.Prayers sent.

7. chip chipman

chip chipman

Sorry, It is Huntington Beach. My fingers are not as fast as my thoughts, And right now my thoughts are not real clear.

8. Buckster

Buckster

I visited his business after the LA Roadster Show he was in good health-funny how life can mess up a fellow's lifestyle. Hopefully, someone will step up & buy the business & keep it going.

9. chip chipman

chip chipman

10. usccpa

usccpa
    from Covina, CA

Bill Papke of Papke Enterprises, Huntington Beach, CA passed away on January 22, 2013 after several months battle with cancer.

All of his inventory will be liquidated at his business. My understanding is that many of the parts are for Mercury and Ford.

If anyone is interested in a complete inventory purchase please contact me at my email [email protected]. I am the trustee for his estate.

May Bill rest in peace.

11. remedic928

remedic928

Chip, I tried emailing you regarding who purchased the remaining inventory at [email protected], but Yahoo told me that it is not a valid email address. Please respond, as I did lots of business with Bill for my '49 Merc and I am looking for more parts.

I am very sad to hear of the passing of Bill...he was an outstanding individual.

Mike