Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes X-Mass party pixs & coverage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wallyringo, Dec 10, 2012.

1. VonKool13

VonKool13

Funny I've been going since it was held at the Moon shop, and I would say this is was the best year yet. I had no issues, parked fine, saw a bunch of quality cars, and got to hang with my best buddies, plus the bbw's and the need a samwich's were a plus. Love Moon X-mas party.

2. zep058

zep058

Yeah, can we organise a Latina exchange program of some sort? Will trade some tall blonde beer drinking ladies...

3. I remember when it was at the store...there was NO parking there either! At the Sherriffs Academy(or whatever it was)...NO parking! Cars in the middle of the street. Even if you got there early,they parked cars in the isles,so you were stuck. At least at Irwindale you can get out when you want to leave. The worst part is just getting in. The only one i've missed was the year it rained,when the Atomic Puck was there. I only go to see my friends and watch the drag racing(KiwiKevs wheelies!)
    It was the first show my wife has gone to with me,and she said she enjoyed it. Didn't take very many pic's,sorry!

4. Only thing worse then last year was the lack of portajohns. Went in one that was overflowing by 11am, thank god I didn't have to make a moonpie all day.

5. VNTGE41

VNTGE41
    from l.a.

Im still waiting to see the hot chicks. Didnt see any in that first bunch. Sorry i like thin and in shape girls

6. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Sure send some more blondes to So. Cal please.

And BTW, parking was the WORST I've ever seen it this year....and I've been going since the Elks Lodge days.

7. deto

deto

Hahahahahahah! Oh man...

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

8. bustingear

bustingear

Orca Bettie's, no matter what flavor. The one in the black leather pants gets my vote.

9. kustomsrule

kustomsrule
    from L A

I loved the Mooneyes Xmas show! Drove right in at 9:00 - no waiting (pre-registered.) Found a space near the grandstand and vendors. Changed my location 2 or 3 times before I left at 5:00 - no problem. Used the porta-cans near the grandstands twice, with a 5 minute wait each time. A friend of mine did get stuck in the farthest parking lot (no pre-registration); we tried repeatedly to get his car in but had no success till 2:00. All that being said, the quality of the cars overall was pretty poor. You could find some nice and some imaginative cars but it took some looking; you had to look past the rat rods and the piss-poor '53 Chevys which were everywhere. I would have liked to see some better and more finished cars but all-in-all, I liked the show and can't wait for the next one!

10. slammed

slammed

Some good looking cars. Really, you guys that knock some of the gals need to take an honest look in the mirror.

11. 60'coupe

60'coupe

^^^ That's funny as hell !!! ^^^

12. an1951

an1951

:confused: Legendary Drag Strip? Oh-for the regular racing crashes and fights, pot smoking, the Rat Rods generation, a family outing at the Mooneye events? They cater to the Rat Rods community...

13. Muttley

Muttley

14. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I used to love fighting but I'm too fat for that sort of thing anymore, I'd rather eat at the Chinese buffet.

15. worn shoes

worn shoes

Best Mooneyes show was at the Whittier Elks lodge. The family across the street was selling breakfast burritos, hot dogs and beer. When the parking inside got crowded they even allowed people to park on their front lawn for $5 bucks.

16. craigibc

craigibc

Holy crap! I can't even believe that youtube of a fight from that show.

17. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

Did anyone else find it humorous that the guy throwing the blows in the video above's shirt said "fuck love"?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  18. geez did anyone else see the 2012 mooneyes fight video? very sad. Im glad I stayed home.

19. Sparkswillfly

Sparkswillfly
    from Colorado

That was funny!

20. Muttley

Muttley

This one?

21. Muttley

Muttley

Did anyone else notice the guy trying to break it up had a logo on his sweatshirt that looked an awful lot like the Nazi eagle?

[​IMG]

22. Philbilly

Philbilly

Cool pics! Thanks!

23. hemi

hemi

Walk-a-billies, zip code hack rods, orcabilly chicks, and lots of beer... Love the Mooneyes show. I always had a good time. LOL.

24. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

maybe they were fighting because that fat chick said she would'nt go on a diet, and they realized they would have to keep feeding her and they wanted to use that money to fix up their cars.

25. sierra rod shop

sierra rod shop

26. Any day attending a car show in SO CAL is better than reading about it in dreary OHIO!

27. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

What's your point?

28. johnybsic

johnybsic
    from las vegas

Yea. I have a problem with um too.
    I can dig it.

29. jfrolka

jfrolka

Ridiculous... some people have no respect for each other AT ALL

30. msalamanca

msalamanca

I am at 38-40 sec with the Sevilles shirt on haha.

Bottom line you get a bunch of people at any long day thing with booze flowing there will be fights. Specially in so cal. There was a couple areas when I walked down, didnt even want to look at cars cause the clubs where just waiting, but I still did and even picked out the bad chops haha.