Register now to get rid of these ads!

All over the map looking for this...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom55, Jan 7, 2008.

1. I have been trying to re-track this car for almost a year and finally got a lead oni t. I almost bought it in 2003 but had to make a choice, car or move to Austin. Car sold soon after and just recetly I found out that it went to New York (area). Anyone in that area know who has this car or knows where it is?

Attached Files:

2. bttt just in case, thanks all

3. damnfingers

damnfingers

And again...just once more..

4. Wasnnt that Ness'?

5. 51Gringo

51Gringo
    from Nor Cal

yep.

6. I won't bore everyone with the long details/history, just the Reader's Digest version. I first saw the car many years ago when Eric Maaske (rip) owned it. Mike bought it and later had it customized by Mr. Foster. The car sold to my friend Steve back in say 95 or so and after talking to him about it for a long time I decided to buy it back in 03. About that time I decided to move to Austin as well so it was car or Austin. Austin won. After owning and selling another Starchief this one just keeps coming back to me. So a quick email to an old friend I find out it is sold and in New York somewhere.

7. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Never seen it around here...but, I'll keep my eyes peeled!
    I LOVE it, btw...

8. That car has good style............had me thinking about my 54 on my way to work today.

9. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

I like it too, but alas I haven't seen it. The guy must be a hermit. New York like city or upstate?

10. From what I am told New York City but he wasn't too sure...

11. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Hmmmm I'd like to help but I can't place that car anywhere. I'll keep my eyes out though.

12. bttt....yes, it has been years since the original post and no I havent given up on finding it. I had a lead then that lead hit a dead end so Im re-posting this for any fresh leads, thanks for looking.

13. I haven't seen it but now that you brought up a dead thread I'll keep my eyes open.

14. Thanks. Last I heard was the car went from CA to Ohio for suspension and a paint job and up to Long Island to a State Trooper. With the recent storm it got me thinking about this car again and wondering what happened to it.
    Thanks again