Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chopper animals and mayhem machines

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by truth, Aug 31, 2005.

1. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

I posted this on the jockey journal as well:

Alright fuck-o's!

I got all the DVD's in, and they're sitting in the hallway of my apartment. Help me get rid of them!

For those that dont know:
    "Choppahead Presents: Chopper Animals and Mayhem Machines Vol. 1"

It's out. It's a documentary on home built choppers, bobbers, and kustom cycles, their builders, and the underground chopper (and hot rod) scene.

You'll see and get the low down on many bikes that have appeared in Dice, Wrench, the Horse, etc. You'll also get to see Dusty Kartbreaker and some of the Kontinentals act up at the lone-star roundup!

Besides profiles on home builders and their bikes, there's event footage from VLV, The Smokey Mountain Smokeout (3, 4, & 5), Alter Boys Jalopy Jamboree, Lone Star Roundup, Harley 100th, etc.

Soundtrack is all punk, hardcore, metal, and surf. No "Born to Be Wild". Gang Green, Slapshot, Blood for Blood, Scissorfight, 100 Demons, Northside Kings, Terror, Gein and the Graverobbers, etc.

$20 Postage paid

www.choppahead.com or www.amazon.com (though they'll hit you for shipping)

From the back cover:

The chopper phenomenon has hit new heights recently due to a slew of TV shows and high-profile builders. But before this current wave of fancy shops, mortgage priced bikes, and superstar builders came to light, the chopper subculture was (and still is) heralded by the home-builder. The true essence lies with the guy that works a full day, comes home and then builds in his garage (or kitchen, or living room) till 3am… the guy that builds out of passion rather than profit. The guy that turns out a killer custom with limited time, tooling, and resources.

This DVD Pays homage to the home bike builder and explores the underground chopper scene. Follow Big Truth & crew as they go out on-location across the country and profile home-builders, small grassroots shops, and underground bike/hot rod shows (including the Smokey Mountain Smokeout, Viva Las Vegas, Harley 100th, and more). You'll get an inside look into the madness, ingenuity, debauchery, and shenanigans that surrounds this world!

Attached Files:

2. TheFrenZ

TheFrenZ
    from Germany

Cool ! I want one.Do you still only accept money orders on international orders ? Paypal would be so easy...

3. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

to germany, it would be $25 shipped.

paypal: [email protected]

thanks!

4. baytowngreaser

baytowngreaser

Fuck yea!! Are you taking orders thru your site?

-Eddie

5. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

yup...

www.choppahead.com

right on the front page, click on the cover...!

6. baytowngreaser

baytowngreaser

Cool, I see it now!!!

Thanks
    -Eddie

7. TheFrenZ

TheFrenZ
    from Germany

Thanks !

I just looked at Amazon and the site tells there are different DVD formats.Formats for America and Canada,Europe and Japan etc....I watch DVD's on my computer and already have got some copies from Hambers and they worked so do you know by any chance if your DVD will work too ?

Thank you !

8. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

it will - its an all region DVD. Amazon screwed up and put it as a US and Canada region 1. I sent them an email to fix that....

9. Is this like a Mad Fabricators Society DVD?

10. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

sort of - except that bikes are the main focus, and there's some hot rods in there.

I been filming for 3 or so years, finally just got it all wrapped up. Vol. 2 will be out much quicker.

11. du$ty

du$ty

its rad....buy it.

12. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

I agree...I've watched it 5 or 6 times already. It's very well done, Truth...you should be proud.

As those two gay dudes would say, "two thumbs up..way up."

13. hey man,

whats shipping to australia? let me know on bulk orders of 5 or more copies ok?

danny

14. Truth: I just spoke to Dan (^^^^above)......so I'll help him out from my side (thru the might that IS Kustom Ink!).

I've watched it twice so far and it's pretty cool. Guys, like I told Truth, there's plenty in it to get the you goin', plus Keith Di Cristo's bike is gorgeous!!

15. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

thanks fella's.

all orders that I've received up till this morning have shipped.

16. FEDSLED

FEDSLED
    from lynnweed

I just ordered mine, can't wait.
    FED

17. HonkyTonker

HonkyTonker
    from Irving, TX

Its pure bad ass! First DVD i've seen in a while that the MUSIC is just as bad ass as the flick.. Death and Destruction!!!!

Cheers Big Truth..

18. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

HonkyTonker... congrats on the new job, man - erin told me last week! I think you called when I was blitzed off home brewed absinthe in Milwaukee - I'll give you a shout this week!

19. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hahhaaa,,,,Awesome!!!

I glad you final got that bitch done... hook a brother up...

welcome to shipping hell

good luck on sales...MFS 3 is almost done..I cant wait to have all those boxes sitting in my hallway. :D

evel

20. ian

ian

It's about time you guys finally came out with the video!!!! Hahaha...Thanks for the heads up...I'll order one. :D

21. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

dose it have Dusty steeling that car???
    That was the funniest shit I've ever seen!!!

22. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

Yes and it is. :D

23. truth

truth
    from Boston, MA

evel - give me a shout!