Register now to get rid of these ads!

How to edit title in thread

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 56 ford custom, Dec 8, 2012.

1. So how do you edit a title after already posting?

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I don't think WE can, a mod has to do that.

Don

3. Edit -> enable full edit or something like that. I'm on my phone so I can't be certain, but the Mods don't have to do it

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Oh yeah, I think he is right. If you click on edit and when the next page opens click on Advanced Edit, it shows the title, and I think you might be able to do it from there.

Don

I just tested it on one of my threads and I was able to change the title, but it only changed it on MY initial post. Everybody elses title at the top of their post stayed as it was before. I guess we can only effect a change within our own posts, not anyone elses. It also didn't change the title on any of my later posts on that same thread either.

Don

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012

5. fat141

fat141

Thats it Don, I just did it for Model Car Sunday, cause I misspelt "model"
    Rod

6. Beau

Beau

Yup, can't change the original title that everyone sees. It only changes the title in the posts. Bummer.

7. Nope, you can absolutely change the title in almost any post you make. See ^^^^

If you started a thread and then change the title on your first post , the board will see that new title every time it gets bumped .