Register now to get rid of these ads!

ENTER NOW FOR THE****Shelby's Hot Rod Round Up "H.A.M.B 2012 Pick"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAZIN CAIN, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Hope things are going well for you Carl.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

2. Thanks Mark you know what its like as we are coming up on two years. We try to stay positive and try to help everywhere we can. It is really good when you can make a difference to someone who is not where they need to be. I hope you and your family are doing well and Shelby is shining down on you...................

3. mustangdug

mustangdug

Here's my car, dont have many pictures of it, not a camera guy and Im out driving it as much as the weather lets us, but if it's picked I will get you more!
    Thanks and Good luck all!

[​IMG]

4. hozem396

hozem396
    from ohio

1931 Model A, flathead 8BA, three dueces, 5spd tranny.......

Attached Files:

5. Rez

Rez

1929 ford roadster
    331 Cadillac 6x2 drag star,94 holley,ford 3 speed,8' diff

Attached Files:

6. mustangdug,hozem396 and Rez Three killer entries Thanks so much for posting.Rez that's one Bitchin' little Roadster.

7. hawleywood1

hawleywood1

I hope you enjoy. What a great cause this is. I will do everything I can to spread the word. Happy Holidays.

1932 Ford Highboy. A lot of hard work from my son and I to build this car.

Attached Files:

8. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

9. Turning right...to go left... Dig it very Kool.!

10. It is going to be a tough job picking favourites Mark! :)

11. You got that right Ger... Luckily I have a group and myself that will pick the Four finalist then all HAMBERS get to vote for the winner out of the four.Thanks to you we have a great Tshirts design.

12. Y Block Bill

Y Block Bill
    from Maine

Wanted to show my 46 Ratbed build but, Why does it ask for the URL everytime I try to post pics lately? I don't have any clue what the URL to the pics are! not only this site but all the sites I try to post pics on?

13. Ok all you Hoodlums time for all you last minute folks to post up your picks...we have a goodie bag filled with some really Kool stuff along with some killer shirts from our shop that were design by some great artist right here on the HAMB not to mention a Sweet one of a kind award for the Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup Pick.I know that Suicide is a hard subject to talk about and our goal here is to create partners in the Hot Rod community to spread the word of Suicide Prevention...I am surely not asking you to carry a flag with you daily,but at some point in your lifetime you maybe effected by this...I Pray not or you may know someone struggling with depression and thoughts of wanting to end it all,but now at least your a little more informed and aware of not only Suicidal thoughts but you are in tuned to compassion and love for those Around you.Please you are my friends the folks I share things in common with do not let this become apart of your life...Stop Suicide.

14. Silva

Silva

Mark has been passionate in his pursuit to reach as many people as possible, spreading the word for suicide awareness.

It is a very worthy cause and there are many who have been affected by this tragedy.

His vision is pure and we would like to help the cause.

We'll be adding to the already generous awards by providing a couple of items from "Silva Sportswear"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  15. Kevin Thank you so much for this contribution to our cause,you and Jillian are so great to offer this Awesome gift to a luck Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup pick.We plan on doing this online HAMB pick every year and look forward to watching it grow.Thank You,Mark

Please post up guy's...Stop Suicide

16. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have entered our coupe here but i thought you would also like to see our pickup. This is what we started with out of the woods of Maine.[​IMG]

17. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This is what it looks like now.[​IMG]

18. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

19. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Interior. Sorry for taking up so much space. Thanks for looking.[​IMG]

20. ME.Gasser... That is one bad Willys pickup

21. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thank you very much.

22. ezdusit

ezdusit

Here's my entry. A long way from being finished... '32 Model PB Plymouth:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. I am in Love...

24. bangngears

bangngears
    from ofallon mo

Henry 5w with 354 Hemi,Richmond 5 speed,set up on a deuce steel chassis from Hotrodsandcustomstuff out of Randy Clarks shop in San Diego

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      492.2 KB
      Views:
  25. Bitchin' 5 window,Black & a Hemi...Sweet

26. Ok you only have till next Saturday to enter and post up,and by the way did I mention that we will be making up a really Kool HAMB Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup 2012 Tshirt for the winner.

27. This is my 30 coupe:

Attached Files:

28. Thanks for posting Grits this is a awesome build on the HAMB

29. Thank you Sir.;)

30. pdc

pdc

I just about got a panel finished. I can either send it to you RAZIN CAIN or to the winner. However I would like whoever gets it post a picture of it for me. Cause I'm computer challenged or this IPad won't let me.