Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mooneyes Yokohama, 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by teddisnoke, Oct 22, 2012.

1. teddisnoke

teddisnoke
    from So Cal

God Bless the Star's and Stripes, even if they adorn these !!!

[​IMG]

2. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Does that mean you mustn't let them hit the floor when you are 'lowering the flag' before sunset? :D

3. lowdown

lowdown

Got back last night what an amazing show, the line up to get in at 8:30 was nearly 3x lengths of the building but once the doors opened it didn't take long to get in at all. Was hard to get photos but once people saw you were taking a photo everyone seemed to just get out of your way.The yellow chopped chevy fleetline was amazing perfect proportions.Will definitely be back and highly recommend going.
    Brad

4. TheLogLady

TheLogLady

5. weez

weez

I gave my award to this '60 Impala, it had a lot of really wild, yet clever and thoughtful styling. The front corners of the fenders were great, in the rear the Pontiac lamps with a little section of Cad grille in between just slayed me. Also, there was a vertical door lock on the trunk with a little windsplit for the pointed end- it was too cool. I just got two crappy pics as he was setting up, (he hadn't put the decorative leaves down yet, ha!) Lots of fantastic stuff to see- and it was rad to see Rez's roadster there, as well as Louie's bitchin' '25 T coupe-

Attached Files:

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Kool - Thanks - more pics??

7. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

I hear the stray Mooneye'rs got shake'n around today

[​IMG]

I hear Rez is OK, how's the rest of you guy's still behind.