Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ridetech cool ride kit ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by soccorjimmy, Dec 1, 2012.

1. soccorjimmy

soccorjimmy
    from Aurora, IL

I ordered the front upper and lower brackets for the 63 Galaxie. Good thing is I ordered them on Friday afternoon and when I got home the box was waiting on the front stoop. I called and ordered the part numbers for the upper brackets and lower plates. If you look at the picture it looks like I received two passenger lower plates. Both lower plates are stamped with a "P", I take it that means passenger. My car is in storage right or else I would have checked already. They are closed until Monday but I figure I would post this up. Let me know what you guys are thinkin?

[​IMG]

2. 2dr_sedan

2dr_sedan

Both look like passenger-side to me.

3. soccorjimmy

soccorjimmy
    from Aurora, IL

Did some more research and found it must have been beer thirty cause I was supposed to get part number 90000522 and they shipped me 90000532 which is the passenger plate for a chevy Nova. The shipping order paperwork and outside of box say part number 90000522. JIMMY

4. BIGMIKE@RIDETECH

BIGMIKE@RIDETECH
    from JASPER, IN

Did you get it straightened out?