Register now to get rid of these ads!

real "overhauling"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bdotson, Sep 23, 2012.

1. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Nice Work, nice cause. Good for you. Ignore The dicks. Its all about them, i bet they dont know anything about helping others. Keep posting.

2. bdotson

bdotson
    from texas

Thanks for the comments. We all feel this is for a good cause so we keep on there are more people helping now than when we started. Thanks again and I will post more pic as we make progress.:D

3. Great job guys wish I were there to help. as for the dicks please ignor them.

4. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

God Bless you guys for helping a friend in need. Having friends like you is what makes this hobby so great. I have a tremor that prevents me from doing some things to my car, but am fortunate to have friends much like you, to help me. They know how much I appreciate their help. Friends are forever.

5. you guys absolutely rock!! that's the original meaning of being friends! even if i don't like autostarting sounds, but the volume is very subtle in it's current level and i love this song, makes me double my speed in working or, in case of a break, beer drinking! Hats off to you all, boys! ;)

Howdy from overseas, Carsten

6. Midget25

Midget25

You guys are great, keep posting pics and bless your group.

7. bdotson

bdotson
    from texas

We had another good sunday after noon the car is almost ready for some paint. I think that will be a real boost to see it with color on it. Here is a link to the build with new pictures from today thanks for looking and have a safe and happy hoilday from the Hot Rod Bunch http://www.hotrodbunch.com/#!dougs-build/c21wx

8. bronco gasser

bronco gasser
    BANNED
    from GB WI

kool of all you guys for helping another car guy, most people dont give a shit or dont care about one another. keep up the great work.

9. bdotson

bdotson
    from texas

still working on the ole mopar I thought I would give yall a update its painted as of this weekend [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]