Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage Wisconsin Schlieper's Speed Shop Shirt and others?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by apbmalibu, Nov 29, 2012.

1. apbmalibu

apbmalibu
    from Wisconsin

Hi All,

I scanned an old sticker from Schlieper's Speed Shop in Wisconsin and I'm going to put it on T-Shirts for myself and a friend of mine. Does anyone else have interest in something like that? If you can send me good scans of Decals or Logos I could create others as well. You could also mail them to me if you can't scan them. It will be around $20 per shirt most likely depending on how many we do. When I have the art complete I can send pictures. Please email me with your interest. [email protected]

Thanks!

2. apbmalibu

apbmalibu
    from Wisconsin

3. I'm not sure but aren't some of the Logos trademarked,,making it illegal to copy and sell them. HRP

4. GREASER815

GREASER815

Umm, yeah. I thought so too.

5. apbmalibu

apbmalibu
    from Wisconsin

I do realize that. That's one of the reasons I'm trying to find out if there's any interest in something like this. If I would possibly make a bunch of these, I would have to try to check with them. I don't want to do a bunch of research if it doesn't pay. With these companies being out of business it's probably going to be hard to find information.

6. apbmalibu

apbmalibu
    from Wisconsin

I emailed Pro Power yesterday and somebody replied that they will check into it. Hopefully if I don't profit from it, they won't have a problem with it. Thanks.