Register now to get rid of these ads!

Swap meet @ Stockton, CA this Sunday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cyclone, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Cyclone

Cyclone
    from Sonoma, CA

Saw this online: Anyone going?
    ===============================================
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Event Dates: December 2, 2012 - December 2, 2012
    [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]6am - 3pm (gates open at 5am for sellers)
    Located at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds
    Admission $5 ~ kids 12 & Under FREE

Indoor & Outdoor Classic Car Show - 50's & 60's Music - Antique Toy Show - Over 20 Trophies - Model Car Show

Come and see some of the best Hot Rods, Street Rods, Muscle Cars, Customs, Classic Cars and Trucks. $15 fee for car show entries & autos for sale. Dash plaques to the first 100 car show entries. Swap meet spaces 15x20 on pavement or 20x20 on the grass $20 prepaid or $25 at the gate day of the show. Overnight set-up on Saturday 2pm-8pm. Overnight security provided. 1000's of buyers. Turn those old car parts into cash! Rain or shine, we swap. Indoor spaces available. Call for details. Huge Model Car Show by World Famous Builder Bob Carrol.
    [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

that's a good swap to go to. probably be raining though:(

3. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

Oh wow!! Thanks for the heads up!! I'd like to go and bring the little dude with me! :D

4. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

Looks like the weather will be the shits. If its nice I will swing by

5. ibcalaveras

ibcalaveras

I'll check it out... You never know what you will find....

6. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

That's usually a good meet. Pete the Wheel has a booth, ask about those hub cap parts and wheel accessories you were looking for.
    There's also a sheet metal guy that goes, has Howell's patch pieces and 'A' and 'T' sheet metal. Prices are always good, stock is adequate, saves shipping.

DO go inside and say hello to Bob Carroll. His model stuff is amazing! He's nice, too.

7. low49

low49
    from 209and408