Register now to get rid of these ads!

60 day transformation of a 1954 plymouth coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 54plymouthchop, Nov 8, 2012.

1. 54plymouthchop

54plymouthchop
    from Glendale

Here is a before and after picture for my 54 Plymouth I bought August 14th 2012. We did the following in the last 3 months:

Chassis swap to a 1994 Caprice 9C1 cop car. The cop car came stock with ABS Brakes, Corvette Engine, Pursuit Suspension with Sway bars etc.

Chopped car 6", Channeled car 6". New metal on floors including trunk, new metal fire wall. Chrome Steering Column, Chrome Wheel, Fiero Seats, prep for Electric windows, 57 Cadillac hub caps, 2 1/2" white walls, Cragar Deluxe Wheels, custom flared skirts to accommodate wider chassis. reverse bumpers, temporary bullet grille, new rubber, and Cadillac Deville rear lights.

Next is the 53 Desoto Grill, Paint and Interior. Hoping to be complete by the Barris Show in 2013

Car Builder, Vini Bergeman and Beemer of Orange County CA.

2. 54plymouthchop

54plymouthchop
    from Glendale

Here is the pic

Attached Files:

3. farmer12

farmer12

Amazing work in just 6 months, WOW! (I'm pushing 3 years now and mine's not even drivable yet) Congrats!

4. Pretty nice looking car,,,you guys work fast. HRP

5. Dan in Pasadena

Dan in Pasadena

Congrats, she looks good. But how about some in process photos? We love us some peechures!

6. 54plymouthchop

54plymouthchop
    from Glendale

Farmer 12, amazing enough, We did it in 2 months. Dan, I will post progress pic's tomorrow I have over a 1000 iphone pics.

7. 54plymouthchop

54plymouthchop
    from Glendale

some progress pics

Attached Files:

8. id like to see some in progress pics of how you did the chop if you have them. my 54 sedan has way too much roof.