Register now to get rid of these ads!

girls at wyotech

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dianacox6, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dianacox6

Dianacox6
    from colorado

hello everyone :)
    i have been saving up all year to attend wyotech (laramie) as soon as monetarily possible. i beleive i have the necessary passion, skill, and work ethic to attend this school, but my only apprehension about this is i am a 100 pound girl and wyotech is a bit of a sausage fest. im just wondering if anyone who has or is attending could give me a little insight...tips.. or perhaps warnings? im afraid that throwing a pair of t*ts into a place like that it would be like throwing a lamb into a lion pit. atleast thats what ive been told. im pretty confident that i could hold my own out there, but i can only defend my self to a certain extent. i just want to be sure im not putting myself in a dangerous situation. Any information will help :) oh! and do they make you work outside in the cold?

2. Dianacox6

Dianacox6
    from colorado

also! whats the dresscode like for girls? i dont have visible piercings or tattoos but i do have long hair...

3. psychobilly1963

psychobilly1963

girls are swarmed on at tech, u will be hit on constantly, but you should be safe for the most part. your hair will not be an issue, but you do have to wear what they want you to, the way they want you to. The school is way overpriced, though getting a job was very easy. If I could go back I would have stayed at the community college I was at, I could be making the same amount I am now with a quarter of the debt.Good luck tho!!

4. psychobilly1963

psychobilly1963

also, all classes and shop activities are indoors

5. Please post pictures- swimsuit, evening gown and casual wear will be fine. Just kidding:).There should be no problems attending the school. It should be like all other colleges. Act like a lady and you will be treated like a lady.

6. kennkat

kennkat

Hello and welcome from Twain Harte, Ca

7. Dianacox6

Dianacox6
    from colorado

sweet, i dont really mind wearing there faggy shirts, just dont want to fuck with my hair. haha and im not so sure if the whole acting like a lady bit is going to work in the situation but i wil certainlyl be just as respectful as they are. and whats the housing like? they couldnt possibly bunk me 4 dudes could they?

8. kennkat

kennkat

Don't know about "Wyo" but a few years ago when we sent my son to "UTI" we just bit the bullet and paid for off campus housing... :)

9. Cortney

Cortney

Welcome from Colorado Springs! Hope it all pans out for ya!

10. Dianacox6

Dianacox6
    from colorado

shit, i wish my dad could pay for housing hah!

11. are you just looking to be an auto tech?
    if so your local tech collage will serve the purpose.

12. Good lord.threads are getting bad here.

13. Dianacox6

Dianacox6
    from colorado

yea auto tech. possibly chassis fab

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.