Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Mystery Roadster... photo search

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OoltewahSpeedShop, Mar 15, 2012.

1. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I got to look through those pictures at the Revolution. It was quite the patriotic ride back then. :)

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

2. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

It get's no more Patriotic than this.....!

Attached Files:

3. DeepSea Fish

DeepSea Fish

Unbelievable.... It's amazing how many great cars are hiding in garages. Glad to see it's back on the road.

4. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Here's a few more scans. Any other info about the car's history would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Attached Files:

5. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

And some pics from the Revolution in Austin, Tx. Just for some contrast. I'd love to be able to find some shots when it was in pearl lavender..... I'll be loading more scans later.

Attached Files:

6. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Scans...

Attached Files:

7. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

This roadster is the real deal! Kevin seriously has good taste and attention to detail with all the cars of his i've seen. good looking roadster,bro.

8. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Nothing like a Rimshot every now and then.....

Attached Files:

9. Awesome Kev.

Those scans are great. I'm glad to see your finally shaking loose a little history on the roadster.

10. ol fueler

ol fueler

A nut down the Carb --Huh?
    I remember when I was selling Nuts and bolts for Premier Autoware in Las Vegas, one of my accounts was the Circus Circus unlimited Hydroplane race boat team. We carried Supertanium bolts , which were the stongest commercially available fasteners. One day I was in their shop looking at some special fasteners they needed for the Rolls Royce Merlin that powered their boat .
    I managed to drop a 1/4 inch nut thru an open intake valve down on top of a piston -- the manifolds were off. We fished the nut out with a magnet , but when the team manager heard about it he made them tear the whole dam thing down to inspect and prove nothing was damaged!!
    I kept selling them hardware , BUT I was NOT allowed in the shop anymore!