Register now to get rid of these ads!

COE (Cab Over Engine) Group just set up...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Metaltwister, May 12, 2009.

1. whitehart

whitehart

count me in! just starting 51 ford coe build,lots of bits to put together...chopped cab,lowered floor,F350 front end,Dana rear end,caddy 500 engine Th400 trans,...should be fun

2. kupeevoortti

kupeevoortti

Hello from Finland.

Just joined your new group. I have been building a F5 COE -51 a little over a year now. Hoping to own a car hauler one day :)

Thanks

Sami

3. Dr. Frankensickle

Dr. Frankensickle
    from Kansas

I'm in.....I need those hood latch catchs for a 1954 Ford cabover pm me if you can help,Thank You

4. Vinylman

Vinylman
    from N.E. Ohio

I'm trying to finalize the purchase of a COE right this week. If wife can see past my other projects, I will have it home before Christmas.

5. RangeRansom

RangeRansom
    BANNED

im not a worthy COE owner, but I BADLY need a hood for my 50' F1 rat project, frown all you want but i saved this cab/bed from the crusher, so could you help a brother out?

48-52 COE hood in ANY shape, i will pay!! thanks PM me please!!

6. fat57

fat57

Been on for years

7. rfraze

rfraze

Just joined. Included pics of 37 International.

Attached Files:

8. Tnomoldw

Tnomoldw

I couldn t resist :eek::eek::eek::D Bill aka Tnomoldw
    ''I wanna go where the lights are low where I can go'n spend my dough an dance with the dolly with the wooden leg''

Attached Files:

9. bigshedcustoms

bigshedcustoms

My name is Mark and my company is Big Shed Customs. I live in sunny Blenheim, New Zealand which is at the top of the South Island (New Zealand is made up of two main islands, oddly called North Island and South Island). I have been involved in car restoration and street rodders for a long time. I went to Dallas, Texas in 2009 and got the inspiration for my 2012 Big Shed Customs Cab Over. Cab Overs are not readily available here in NZ so I made my own. 100% mine out of virgin panel steel and 3000 odd hours. It has featured in Australia's Street Machine magazine, the 2012 Beach Hop Pictorial and is about to hit the news stands in NZ Hot Rod magazine. My website www.bigshedcustoms.co.nz has a link to the Street Machine article. The link below takes you to my Facebook page and a photo of the Cab Over at the Rangiora Muscle Car Madness show late January 2013. The Cab Over is my workshop hack and is used everyday.
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...7422235.111843.128594707161862&type=1&theater

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  10. New bee from west texas.1942 gmc coe project just starting and plans are to have it running(not fin)for lsr 14.Hope to find out how to post pits. at lsr this year.Not good with computer ,dif. gen?

11. Hey joyflea,
    LSR '14 may be the year of the COE there,
    we are planning on rolling 3 down from up here.
    Get a build thread going, love to see your project

12. Will start thread after lsr 13 .Going for help with post picts. all that ive tried have failed. maybe to large files.But will start one. LOVE your truck!

13. Thanks man!
    I am going to LSR '13 also,
    maybe meet you there

14. Its a date.Will be selling in swap meet.Also will have my 39 ford pu under me.Will be camping at fair grounds. Cant find me , ask at amca display ,Im a old mc add kick. blue

15. Chuck Craig

Chuck Craig
    from Ocala FL

16. b-bop

b-bop