Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Southwest Nostalgia Drags...Fall Edition ..coming soon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mark Yac, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

How about some "still at the shop slamming a straight 8 in a Buick" bumpage. See you guys in a few hours.

2. Hey Nick, Hope you guys get her up and runnin. I'll see you guys out there.save me a spot if ya get there before I do LOL

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Something going bump in the night....

4. Can't sleep, too excited bump.

5. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Rad frikkin' times once again! Thanks Mark and Spike for all your hard work work!

I took a few lousy pics... can't wait to see everyoen else's shots.

Bodi's back!! and he brought two motor bikes, a tool box, a shit ton of zuchinni bread, and an orphan school chair with him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Packard sweetness.... hmmmmmmmm.
    Anybody see under the hood?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I should know better then to hand Jessica a camera and expect a decent shot....

[​IMG]

March 16th can't get here soon enough....

6. Glen

Glen

I always have fun at this event....Thanks to Mark and Spike and of course the gang at Speeworld.

7. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Way too fun! I got in last night, helped Bodi unload a couple of things, ate some dinner and hit the bed. I'm just waking up now so I will load and post some pictures in a bit.

8. Had a great time. Still recovering. Thanks to Spike, and all the others that work so hard to make this event worth the drive:D. Also, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, and helping me get settled in.

9. RayMiller

RayMiller

I always miss out on this stuff cause I see the post like 3 days after it has happened!

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

10. Glen

Glen

11. Garrettero

Garrettero
    from Mesa, AZ

12. spikeshotrods

spikeshotrods

Thanks to all of you HAMBers for your support and participation in our event,
    we've had some very nice coverage from Bill Garrettero and arizonaautoscene.com. posted above. It has been a week of catching up for me but things are getting back to normal now. Mark and I have been bouncing a few ideas of of each other for our next one on March 16, 2013. I think you will all be pleased. We are also open to any suggestions from you guys as well.........