Register now to get rid of these ads!

any falcon owners here? lets see some pics!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BACK TO THE FUTURA, Apr 29, 2011.

1. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I have a '62 Futura, a '62 Ranchero, and the girlfriends '62 wagon... The wagon is closest to on the road right now. 200 C/4 combo.

Attached Files:

2. woodywagon1965r

woodywagon1965r

What kind of times is buddy with the blue more door getting that your chasin

3. MrModelT

MrModelT

I think he was running the 1/4 in 10.60 sec. That image is actually a "photoshop" job that I made up.....that car is really a 2-door sedan :D

I will have to look at the original photo, he had the time written on the window...but it got trimmed off in "photoshop" :rolleyes:

4. woodywagon1965r

woodywagon1965r

wow nice job on the photo shoot have to learn how to do that

5. flamecrazy

flamecrazy

cool cars.This is the wifes

Attached Files:

6. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Traded an "X-Man #1 comic book for it, and $200.oo

[​IMG]

I'll have to do a tech thread on how I adapted the original horn button to the aftermarket one. It's got '65 T-Bird buckets up front, and a '58 T-Bird back seat. Going with white and green metal flake naugahide tuck and roll.

[​IMG]

7. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

8. twistedtrbl

twistedtrbl
    from michigan

Here's my 62' Futura, also posted in the Falcons done right thread. It is pretty much stock, upgraded engine to 200 cid, waiting to find a C4 and a triple carb setup.

[​IMG]

9. BACK TO THE FUTURA

BACK TO THE FUTURA

twistedtrbl, that is a nice futura!

10. 64T-bolt

64T-bolt
    from Kansas

here's mine. . .bought it from a dude in bakersfield last fall, been raced there since 1965 a/gs, and then bracket raced until 2003. It is tore apart now and in the process of getting a straight axle, i wasnt going to do it but while replacing header gaskets on the cleveland crammed in between the shock towers, i found some serious deficiencies in the front sub frame from 45 years of racing. it now has reverse chrome's on the back and torque thrusts on the front and i'm going to do a detailed how-to on the straight axle install (took alot of pics). . . .btw, your falcon is bitchin and my moneys on your's (against chuckles). . .no way that strangebird 60 foot's below 2 seconds, or can be mashed on the big end, and yours outta be in the 1.4's with caltracs, mine is. . horsepower's uselesss if it can't be planted, no offense to strangebird, it's a work of art!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  11. I'm getting around to this one thanks to a neighbor who wanted to buy it. He bugged me to sell it so I told him its a great daily driver with new brakes, clutch, headliner ect. Being scrap is high (tho I wouldn't scrap it) I told him $600 and drive it home. I must be out of touch with prices cause he ran off like he was on fire. Can't give a guy a deal these days. Now thanks to him its not for sale. I already have the cab stripped & body work done and have the patch panels to repair the rear rust next. I'm leaving the quiet running 6 in it for now and going to do a metalflake & scalloped paint job 60's style with some lace panels. I love when idiots don't buy my stuff and inspire me to finish them.

Attached Files:

12. GOTGOAT

GOTGOAT

Here's my '65...just finished my build. I started with a straight six Futura and built a Sprint clone.

Attached Files:

13. BACK TO THE FUTURA

BACK TO THE FUTURA

14. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

Here are some of my current and past cars......

Attached Files:

15. Fast-Futura

Fast-Futura
    from Minnesota

Here is our 1964 Falcon Futura convertible.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  16. Groovybaby6

Groovybaby6
    from Denver

I have a '64 Sprint.

Attached Files:

17. nice futura.
    it looks better with cragars
    1989 called and they want their wheels back.
    sorry
    those just arent hamb friendly.
    period.

18. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My little sister has a Falcon, she is well and truly on her way to being a real HotRodder!!

[​IMG]

Doc.

19. Ruggie

Ruggie

Here you go this is one i found for sale on the gumtree site here in Australia the ad discribes it as customised to look like a mustang.Why would anyone do this.

Attached Files:

20. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Why??!! UGH!! I guess it may be a decent parts car?

Doc.

21. mikeey rat

mikeey rat
    from Australia

wow i checked that car out in person probably 15 years ago an old guy in southport had it in his garage.my buddy and I were freaked out by its sheer ugliness back then.didn't buy it then and had never seen it again until today

22. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Behold... The wagon as a driver! Haven't been able to wipe the silly grin off my face all week. Yup, I'm a simpleton!

Attached Files:

23. That was done when the average bloke in Oz couldn't buy a Mustang. That's why.

24. iamq

iamq
    from Ma

This was mine back in the 90's.. 6cyl with factory 4 spd... put lots of miles on it..
    [​IMG]

25. Stroker McGurk

Stroker McGurk
    from Canada

My first car in 1969...wish I still had it

[​IMG]

26. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

heres mine . owned it for years , had the same wheels as yours for quite some time and decided after the hood to go for a more period look !

Attached Files:

27. That car looks bitchin', Chip. Probably a blast to drive, too. Who would ever thought that wire wheels and whitewalls on a Falcon wagon could look so cool?

28. Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  29. R.Grundy

R.Grundy
    from Sarnia Ont

BACK TO THE FUTURA , i bought a 65 hardtop from barrie this summer. Bought it off a guy named Scott. Ring any bells?

30. Fairlane Mike

Fairlane Mike

I'm with you, man, I just yanked the head off my '64 I bought last spring, love these cars, is your's a '62 or '63?