Register now to get rid of these ads!

got a 51 pontiac streamliner,now what?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Swedester, Aug 10, 2011.

1. got me a rusty 51 streamline coupe,and I´m thinking mild custom,as it´s a little to far gone to restore to stock.
    any pictures,threads on hamb,links etc. that would get me going in the right direction are appreciated.

/ Vince

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

search here, including: Let's See Some 50's Custom Pontiacs!!

3. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

Reverse gasser. Straight axle up high in the rear, fwd running ger from a 1989 Pontiac firefly. Then paint it pink and brown.

4. LMAO!!!

well,I´ll put it on the "maybe list"

5. 51 Pont

51 Pont
    from Georgia

51 stream liners are rare cars here in the states. How did you find yours??Is it a 6 or 8. I have one, the body can be seen at hotrodsbybuff.com under projects bills 51 Pont. Have Art Morrison frame and 512 Cad ready to slide under it when the body work is complete Feb-March this year.

6. dirtydixon

dirtydixon

post a photo up

7. [​IMG]
    this is how it sits now,I´ve got a ´87 350 tbi engine that I´ll use,with ´59 283 heads,cal-custom covers,and an old edelbrock 2x4 intake.
    got some floor panels,and some nos trim on e-bay.
    also got 4 silvertown www for free the other day,but they are a little big,8,20x15,but I think I can make them work for me.

8. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

VERY COOL cars! Definitely Custom all the way. Good Luck with your build, keep us posted.