Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car shows in Phoenix?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by groundpounder, Nov 7, 2012.

1. groundpounder

groundpounder
    Member Emeritus

Hey guys .....flying out to Phoenix on saturday the 10th. Landing at 1:30 in the afternoon. Can't make SoCal :( .....Any Hot Rod shows in the area? Thanks for any info! Jim

2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Nostalgia Drags up at Speed world will still be going full force but it's a bit of a hike. If your hanging around 'till next week, Good Guys is here for the season closer. Closer into to town for Saturday night Scottsdale Pavillions, mesa Riverview, and 59 and Bell all have major cruise nights on Saturdays.

3. groundpounder

groundpounder
    Member Emeritus

Thanks need louvers?!

4. marks73turbota

marks73turbota

Guys, 51st and Bell at a Chili Bombers and 67th and Bell in front of the K-Mart/behind the MixTeca. I don't think there's anything at 59th and Bell unless it just started up. I live about a mile from them near 59th and Greenway. Mark L

5. JohnEvans

JohnEvans
    from Phoenix AZ

Yep 67th Ave & Bell. Always a good selection of cars.

6. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Thanks guys. I don't usually break the downtown area's gravitational pull and get out that far very often. Last I went to up there was Freddy Frozen Custard about a year ago at 59th and Bell. Just figured it was a continuation of that stuff.

7. groundpounder

groundpounder
    Member Emeritus

Thanks a bunch guys will check it out! Jim

8. The Goodguys show in Scottsdale on the 16th - 18th. Ill be heading to that one.