Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs...Early Paso

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by R&C RON, Nov 1, 2012.

1. M.Edell

M.Edell

Wow! Excellent Stuff as always Ron.My only time in Paso was in 1999, had an excellent time.

2. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

I love these two cars, i used to have a folder full of pics of these, i think got them from Riksters archives. Anyway, that hard disk is ling gone, and i remember nothin about them, and i think there was a second red Merc very similar to the one in this picture info???

[​IMG]

3. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

I love seeing pics of traditional cars that aren't from the era. Thanks for sharing these pics, this is a great thread.

4. hotdamn

hotdamn

agreed!

5. Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Wished I coulda gone to those shows back then, but a college kid in Arkansas was a loooonng way from getting to Paso in '84. LOL Fortunately, there was the Hangin' Dice show in Fort Smith back then. Not Paso, but at least it was something other than Camaros and lowered Chevy trucks. ;)

6. DEROSAGIRL

DEROSAGIRL

Great pictures!!

7. emiliedk

emiliedk
    from denmark

Ron..thanks for sharing. the first car is my favorite 49. Paul Braggs!
    -palle

8. evil ed

evil ed
    from S.F.V.

Hey Weez, I was there. I was at Rich and Penny's Jet drive in Sunnymead when WCK was talking about being formed. No pics of my Merc at the first Paso but here is a pic of it after it was bought from H.B. HALICKI. I sold the the car to Halicki in 1982 or 3

Attached Files:

9. Enjoyed the pics.

10. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Cool Stuff Ron-- Your one of the REAL DEAL guys who was there before it was a hip trend to have a traditional custom... I always enjoyed meeting up with you at Paso and talking about Bay Area cars!

your friend,

jay

11. R&C RON

R&C RON

Thanks Jay.....I've always enjoyed talking rod & custom history with you , some of us just have this car stuff in our D.N.A. and that includes you!
    Hope to see you soon
    Ron