Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2012 Hot Rod Revolution

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Mark Britt

Mark Britt

We had a blast, and also had an opportunity to speak with Major Davis. He was kind enough to have his picture taken with our two hot rods, near the cannon. He is a very cool guy, and must also be a passionate hot rodder deep inside that military exterior. Thanks for putting on another Great Show!

2. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

I think I've said as much on other threads, but given the origins of this particular one, I wanted to weigh in here as well.

Absolutely a great venue, great cars, great people, great weather, great music, great vendors, and a truly great vibe. Did I mention this was a great show?? Sorry to have left that part out.

I know it's a ton of work for a lot of people, but special thanks to Ryan, Keith, Steve, and all the others who made it happen. I'm already planning for next year.

3. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

4. FritzTownFord

FritzTownFord

It was a great day for sure. Have to say it reminded me of the first few years of the LSRU. Everybody from celebrities to dreamers just hangin' out under the trees or listing to great music. Oh, and a few cool cars too!

Thanks to all who made it possible.

5. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Had a great time driving my red 32 Highboy from San Antonio to Austin with the heater on just a little bit. This is the first one for me, but certainly not the last if I get OKed. You Austinites put on the best. See you next year. Gary