Register now to get rid of these ads!

so i want to get a chevy II low

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brandon, Nov 2, 2012.

1. brandon

brandon

What suspension work did you do...? Post pics and wheel/tire sizes

2. There are several good companies out there that sell kits. However whatever you do don't use anything from CPP. There are many problems with their parts, their quality (Chinese) and especially their customer service (or lack there of).

Church Boys Racing are the best out there but quality does come at a price. Also, I believe that a company called Chevy2Only sells lowering parts.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  3. chop32

chop32

You didnt say what style you were going for, but in the '80's I lowered my '64 with cut coils and lowering blocks.
    165-15 front and N50-15 rear tires.
    It rode nice...well, as nice as could be expected for a stock suspension early Nova.

Attached Files:

4. Hot Rod 50

Hot Rod 50

A buddy of mine had a 62 nova wagon. We put 2 inch blocks on the back and cut a coil and a half off the struts. Was in the weeds. I'll look for pics.

5. 1badnov

1badnov
    from South Bay

Try this site. http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/

I lowered our long roof with 2"drop spindles & bags up front & de-arched rear leafs with the eyes reversed + some shochwaves. I also had to C notch the rear frame & pie cut the trany tunnel & raised it a 1.5 in the rear. My wheels are 15's with 185's up front & 215's out back.
    [​IMG]