Register now to get rid of these ads!

Power Hammer training classes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAILEIGH INC, Sep 12, 2012.

1. 46binder

46binder
    from Kenosha,Wi

Any spots left? Its been awhile since I checked here. Drove past your shop on the way back from Door County in Oct camping with family. Was going to stop in but it was past 5.

2. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

We are pretty full. Give me a call and let's see if we can squueze you in.

3. widewhite66

widewhite66

Sounds bad ass, please bring this over to cali guys. Keep me posted

4. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

class is busting at the seams!

5. Shane have you ever thought of video taping these classes and adding them to your website for people who can't make it? I for one would find them facinating even if I didn't have access to a power hammer to use the techniques with.

6. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Not sure if I would be able to head up there in January. Will you guys be having one during the summer? That would be my best bet..

Might even have the roadster up and driving. Who knows? :)

7. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

OK guys, we are doing this on Jan. 15th. We have 30 students, with some big names in Hot Rodding fab as our instructors. Should be a blast. Live coverage on the HAMB! :cool:

8. I live near chattanooga tn. would love to attend a class like this. Do you have anything in this area if not what can I do to help make it happen. I work at a school for kids with learning differences and we have a small 4 bay auto shop. I would like to show them more about metalworking also.

9. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

Nothing in your area yet, but stay tuned. If this first one is a success, I'm sure we will have many more.