Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN "A" coupe in Cincinnati!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DILLIGAF, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pontiac Slim

Pontiac Slim
    Member Emeritus

Bet you wouldn't say that if it was your car stolen....
    Pontiac Slim

2. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

i'll keep an eye out for it in indy. story sounds fishy like an inside job

3. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF
    BANNED

Once again, thanks for all yer help. I'm not ashamed to say it... but I run in the circles of thugs that would pull somthing like this... And know one knows a thing... Which points more to insider.. my guess is its some guys that are not Hot Rodders at all, just wanted a cool looking car that is easy to hot wire and re register. What i'm looking for is the guy buying a model "A" tittle at up coming swap meets and shows.

"Scott" that works at the dealership is the main one behind the dealership selling hot rods but I can assure you he was not involved... Not his style. The lot techs, like one of you said... Yep.

JD

4. brandon

brandon

5. Mr.Moontang

Mr.Moontang

Yes this is "corndog Scott" As it turns out the kid presented a check that would not clear so they put a hold on the car and he was to bring up a certified / cashiers check the next day ....Well now its gone!!! the police dusted the place for prints and found a print on the back door of the dealership and it was from the kid that was trying to buy the car! He's got 4 warrants out for grand theft auto and already spent two years in jail for the same thing! Not an inside job - yes it was some dirt bag - it's not the point of a "rich kid" got ripped off or the dealership got ripped off, it's the fact that someone at a dealership is trying to help keep hot rods on the street - financing - finishing up work that needs done etc.

Josh - thanks for your help! Thanks also to everyone else for keeping an eye out! By the way, the kid was driving a new body Durango - black with a Marines license plate on the front and dual exhaust with Georgia plates. Skinny kid with tattoos with a young hot/scanky girlfriend. Find them - beat them - bring them to me!

The next hot rod is on it's way.... 1927 Ford Roadster with 383 stroker - HOT!!!

Attached Files:

6. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

Breaks me up every time I read it.....

7. jazzbum

jazzbum

oh, yeah, i've never seen a single one. i wonder if the wheels were like red or something. that might help.

8. DrJ

DrJ

That's a fact.
    When I was working service at the local Pontiac dealer in the late 70's early 80's a guy usta get his (Grand Prix chassis) Stuz Blackhawk serviced and one day he came to pick it up and the solid gold ignition key was "missing".
    The guy was almost histerical.
    I went back the the "lot boys" (some of them had white hair so they weren't exactly "boys") and I said to all of them together, "I am going to go back up to the front and in five minutes come back and look on the key board and that fuckin' key is going to be on that board or tomorrow morning we were going to have all new employees doing your fuckin' jobs."

It magically reappeared on the key board, imagine that!

I also told the owner of the Blackhawk to go get a regular key made to leave next time, so the temptation wouldn't be there in the first place.

Since the dealer's offering the reward I take it they hadn't completed the delivery of the car?
    Probably have to give the buyer's money back?

9. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF
    BANNED

Just as I thought... that rich kid needs an ass beatin... I'll take care of his "Skanky/skinny" girl friend... Thats my style...... and the BSM will take care of the KID.
    Thanks for all yer help, but it sounds like this ones in the bag...
    The HAMB worked well in this endevor... You all deserve a pat on the back!!!!

Thanks...

JD

10. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...

What a fucked-up and repugnant thing to say. What's your style then? What you gonna do to her? Beat her around? Worse?

I hope the thief get's what's coming, but comments like this about a girl and what you'd 'do' to her are way out of order (in my opinion, anyway).

11. Hell dude, that could be any of our rides! What kinda question is that? Rich or poor, nobody has the right to steal the rods that we bought and paid for.
    Frankly, I'd appreciate it if someone took the time to post a thread and have other rodders looking out for my car if it were stolen.

By the way, a guy at the Goodguys in Columbus had his entire outfit stolen out of the hotel parking lot this year...his truck, his trailer and the show car on the trailer. The whole ancho-lotta!

I doubt that this will ever be recovered. Whoever stole it is not gonna take it to the local cruise-ins, Cars & parts or the Follies. Highly unlikely. And if they do, you'd never know it because it'll be so different by the time that happens that you wont recognize it anyway.

Still, pictures would be helpful. I'm up here between Dayton & Springfield and can put the word out.

12. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF
    BANNED

Jesus... settle down Frances. I meant I'll go sweet talk her away from the guy. He steals a hot rod, I'll steal his girlfriend. I've never harmed a woman in my life... And don't hang around guys that do.

You get my drift now?

Anyways... Thanks again everyone.

JD

13. TIKIFREAK13

TIKIFREAK13
    from Duluth MN

hay i Hate fuking theives as much as the rest of you but i Hate dealerships a bit more & i wont even go intoo my Hate of rich kids as if it was a real persons car thats a totaley diff thing i would help look for the car as much as i could

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.