Register now to get rid of these ads!

2012 Flemings Pumpkin Run

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bkrpop, Oct 25, 2012.

1. bkrpop

bkrpop

Who's going this year? This will be my 1st year going and I'm told there is a back road into here that has an old diner on it that a lot of hot rodders stop at for breakfast and then kinda all ride in together. I've also heard you need to get there early cus fills up quick? I'm looking to, hopefully, meet up w/some ppl and ride down (central Jersey area)...

Attached Files:

2. jabsled

jabsled

i will be there never miss his show, harrys a great guy

3. DualQuadFury

DualQuadFury

Are you sure that they are still having it? Is there a number to call to confirm?

4. Van Dutch

Van Dutch

Website says it's still on. (flemingshows.com) Could be a bit muddy though, wear some boots or bring extra shoes.

And it's Jersey, there are diners all over including in the junkyard!

5. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

I'll be there.....it's only around the block from where I live.....for a change, I am the one who doesn't have to travel!

The diner you reference, bkrpop, may be the one that's inside the junkyard grounds......it's just another part of the *atmosphere* that Harry Fleming has created......I think maybe you can get donuts and coffee there......not sure....

Get there early, like by 8 AM to get a better parking spot up closer to the vendors and food trailers......if you show up at 10 or 11 you'll likely have to park way down the end of the grounds......

You are in for a treat with all of the junkyard relics to look at and the Halloween decorations that will still be up from the Haunted Hayrides of October! This is one of the most unusual show venues you have ever been to......by all means, try to attend!

CB