Register now to get rid of these ads!

SCTA El Mirage season final roll call .

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BROCK ART STUDIO, Oct 17, 2012.

1. im in.
    lets all hope for some great weather and racing.

2. Hey Jeff, arrive early so you can help your fellow "Milers" set up the tower side cones!

Willi

(Gear Grinders)

3. I will sure try Willi

Thanks,
    See you all there!

4. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

LOL well it definitely wasn't me coming in that kicked you out and the 10 member limit is long gone. I didn't come into the club until '97 and in '84 I would have been 3 years old so it definitely wasn't me.

Jeff, welcome to the club. I'll be a little easier on you now that I know you're a Miler. Is Emily coming out? :D

5. firingorder1

firingorder1

I will be there as I have Sat. afternoon patrol. My sidecar tire was rated to 130. At the Oct. meet I managed to run 130.224. Whether I will be allowed to run in Nov. is now being debated and I'm waiting to hear. One way or the other I'll be there.

6. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

SSSSSOOOOOO? get some higher rated tires??? And if you need someone to ride/drive that thing.................. dont ask me:D

7. firingorder1

firingorder1

Therein lies the rub Lance. Its a "for racing purposes only" tire but its from kart. No speed rating per se but it a spec tire for a 125 shifter class. Min. weight for class is 360 lbs. But it only carries 49 lbs. on the sidecar. But with no speed rating the tech guys are in a bind. Hopefully will get a decision before the Nov. event. You don't want to ride it?? I thought you were a big hairy chested biker!!

8. What size tire you runnin'?

Willi

9. firingorder1

firingorder1

4.5-10 X 5 kart tire. But the world won't end if the SCTA say no. Plan B is already rattling around my head.

10. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

nope I manscape. And yes, you have some balls to ride that thing. See you next week.

11. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

plan B, run one of my motors and see what it feels like to go 60mph:D

12. firingorder1

firingorder1

60 mph? Austin cranked off 87.418 mph. Its that engine or nothing! Congrats Austin!! (nice tuck)

LAST CHANCE TO SEE LAND SPEED RACING IN 2012!! NOV 10-11

[​IMG]

13. Yes, I think they got us as a matched-set.:D:p

14. kaui

kaui
    from SJC calif

I will be there for sure. 4 cracks at the record, I ran a 131,8 on a 134 recored, oh so close yet sssssooooo far.

15. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

TMAN's coming?? Make sure you come by so we can meet in person for the first time.

16. I have the rear end changed out and the truck is in fine tune. Also got the F-350's problems all sorted out (for now anyway) We'll be out there Friday night. Pray for dry weather.

17. Dynoroom

Dynoroom

Car 701 will be there. All washed up and ready to put in the box Thursday night.
    Looks like it's going to be a nice weekend, bit chilly though.....

Attached Files:

18. No, not this year but I will be joining Tim in the Rod Riders. Hoping to get to Elmo at some time. We have cheap flights to Vegas, gets me most of the way!

19. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Im ready to roll in the morning, hopefully this weather cooperates.
    See you guys there!!

20. See you out there! I'm coming in late, maybe around 10:00 pm still have to work most of the day. I'll tech first thing in the morning. line # is 78.

Cheers!

21. Give em hell!

22. were there fellas

23. gonna stragle in late sat to watch the fun..

do it guys

24. sr

sr
    from Monterey

Tman we are going to need you at elmo next year as we run for points with the turbos! HELP!

25. Great time this weekend! I didn't get 150 but 142.5, at least that's 1 mph faster than last month.

Here's a few videos I took, enjoy!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OoVkuxAduPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/62IqnwQ-5po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0zcxMde8x7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

26. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND! Our bike sucked, nothing to impressive. Got to see alot of old friends and met some new ones. For us spoiled California boys 70 degrees is cold and long pants weather. It was in the 20's-40's all weekend, ouch. kaui got a record in the BREW 102 car, congrats. See you guys in May!

27. One thing I noticed was not many people were compensating for the dense air. We were at 4000 + feet but the air density was at 1900. Needed a lot more fuel for the air. Our guys set a few records. SDRC!!

28. I better start buying lottery tickets then to finish the car AND afford towing 1300+ miles one way!

29. Here's the one from my truck.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VySYTsOiEv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>