Register now to get rid of these ads!

ad posting

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Adger Smith, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Adger Smith

Adger Smith

I'm new and I found a couple of ads I wanted to respond to and I was locked out of that section. Strange way to get stuff sold!! Really feeling "the Love"

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. BuiltFerComfort

BuiltFerComfort

Per the rules, respond to seller via PM.

Ryan wants to keep the Classifieds clean, before the lockout you could post on the ads and some of them got messy.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

3. dv8

dv8

Well, since this isn't a classifieds site, we're not too worried about getting stuff sold. The classifieds are an "extra" for the members...not the focus of the site.

I'm sure the guys that put all the classifieds rules up on every page of the classifieds, and made them "stickys" so that everyone would see them, aren't feeling "the Love" that nobody bothers to read them....

4. ....Just read the rules. It's that simple. Just read the rules.:rolleyes:

5. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

All you gotta do is
    1 click on there name
    2 click send a massage
    3 send them a message

I dont see the problem or hate in that …. WTF could be better than sending the person a direct message of your intent.
    On top of that
    What if you posted a re and someone else beat you to it because they sent a direct message … you’d lose out.