Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cole's Welcome Home Party / Baby Bash--Hosted by the Iron Lords CC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Colville, Oct 9, 2012.

1. evilone0528

evilone0528

I'm gonna try and make it out. I'll be in my caddy. What kind of beer do you drink?

2. Jeff J

Jeff J

Had a very good time at The Iron Lords tonight. Here's a couple pics !

Attached Files:

3. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Nice to see Franke made it...:)

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Well It took me a good 2 hours to get there and that included running out of gas which is when I snapped this pic but I made it. Had a great time and was able to celebrate a dude that has given a 1/3 of his life to the service of this country! Thanks COLE!!!!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. 32Gnu

32Gnu

Great to see you guys.. Thanks Cole from a fellow Vet.. Beautiful baby:)

Jeffrey, your Coupe is spot on....

Dodored.. We enjoyed the Waffle House and your Dark Waffle!! Your roadster is going to be killer !

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  6. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Hate I missed it... had to do the dirty word. WORK

THANKS so much for your service Cole and congrats on the new addition to your family!

7. 58 Delpala

58 Delpala
    from NC

Man it looks like i missed a great time. My motor is still in pieces. I will be around sometime soon and hopefully there will be something happening again.

8. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Pleasure meeting ya Cole! Enjoy that young one they're only little once.

9. Colville

Colville

Thanks to everyone that came! And a Huge thanks to the IRON LORDS CC for a spectacular time and the awesome award you made me. (pics coming soon) Im still in Salisbury NC with my sons god parents but will be home tomorrow. Another thanks goes out to the band, The Straight 8's, you guys rocked the house man, great show as usual! I tell you, I have some of the best friends and family a guy could ask for, Thank you so much to everyone!

10. Thank you Cole!! It was absolutely our pleasure! DAMN, you have a beautiful family!!!

Thanks to everyone who came and we hope that everyone had a nice time. Thanks to Murph and the Straight 8's for incredible rockabilly!! What a killer time.

I know that we, the Iron Lords, appreciate the support of all our friends, families and fellow clubs that are always there and are a big part of who we are. We really enjoy doing our parties and hope to always be able to host them.

Keep the pics rolling and thanks again guys and gals!!!

BloodyKnuckles

11. box50

box50

Hate I missed out on everything,had a lot of trouble with this foot I hope this surgery will fix it. The only time I need this foot is when I'm walking, HaHaHaHa. box50. AKA Footloose

12. A HUGE thanks goes out to the Iron Lords for throwing this party for Cole, Mrs. Cole, Austin, and the rest of us! Had a blast!

Cole, you have a beautiful family! As for Austin, I'll give you the same advice I gave my brother when my niece was born.....DON'T BLINK! IF you do, he'll be asking for the keys! They grow up so fast!

13. murph

murph

Friday night was an absolute blast. Was great to catch up with Cole and his (growing) family. :) Brett, it was real nice to meet you and Ron, was great seeing you again (after how many years?). I didn't get a chance to meet JeffreyJames, but his '35 sounded awesome when he took off. I'm bad with names and hope to remember more of them after another visit. Huge thanks to the Iron Lords for opening their shop and hosting such a great party.

-murph