Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Sweet Roadster - Did I scoop Rod & Culture? More Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lemontwist72, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Lemontwist72

Lemontwist72

This roadster was at the Show, Shine, Shag and Dine at Henderson, NC today. Talked to the young owner and it will be a great story. Gentleman from Rod and Culture was shooting the car for the magazine. (second photo) There was a lot of nice iron there. Included more photos.

Attached Files:

2. 58prostreet

58prostreet

I was parked in the same lot as that roadster. It was a nice ride. How many cars do u think were there? I went a couple of years ago and seemed like a few more this year. Anyway, it's a great show for anyone in the area next year.
    Bob

3. Lemontwist72

Lemontwist72

Hi Bob, it was my first time, but it was much larger than I expected. I was blown away by the number and quality of cars for a free show. I can't wait til next year. I have been to the Syracuse Nationals quite a few times, and though this wasn't that big, I think I enjoyed it as much. It is a great show and it seemed like there were some cars that came quite a distance.

Jim

4. 58prostreet

58prostreet

Hi Jim
    I saw cars from Maryland, W. Va., N.J. and probably a few more. 8 of us drove our cars over from Tidewater, Va. I live at the beach and it was about 165 miles for me. Next year I'm going over friday. Someone said at 1p.m. at Kerr Dam they have a nice get together and for $10 you get a very good meal. Old drag cars put on a cackle fest and it is just a good time.
    Bob