Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen hot rod in florida

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don's Hot Rods, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Back to the top. Really hope this gentleman gets his car back. Thieves, scum of the earth.

2. Eyes open in ATL.

3. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

SW Nebraska on watch. Although, the chances are small that it would appear in this area. I have friends who are also keeping their eyes open.
    Kudos to Don for posting this bit of bad news. Please post any and all progress so we can all know what happens.

4. iamben

iamben

Man, I just finished reading the build thread on this thing today!!!! I hope you get her back in one piece.

5. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Dang SKUM BAGS! I hate theives lier's and cheats! If your one your all three! Hope they locate his Hot rod safe and sound! B@$terd$!

6. Nemosgarage

Nemosgarage

back to the top, Hope somebody finds this car.

7. Keeping it on top. Should be made a sticky, specially if it had a build thread on here.

8. BISHOP

BISHOP

Lets see this car get back home.

9. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

From checking on the map to see where the town he lives in I'd say that unless it was some local tweakers that stole it it was someone who knew he was going to be gone and went prepared with an enclosed trailer.

11. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

^^^^^^^^
    x2

12. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I posted in Insta-Gram....

13. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

Are you kidding !!!!!This morning before going to work I was reading the build thread on this on ....I think. What a damn shame. Sons-a-bitches ..I hope they are caught and have their f--king, thieving balls cut off and shoved down their throats.

Please excuse the language. This is just so damn upsetting. I hate ,despise , loath thieves.

14. Jon SSS

Jon SSS

Thieving Mo-Fo's!

15. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

Better yet write a letter it goes in his file and evaluation. It will give him incentive to keep doing his job. Phone calls usually dont even make it to the officer that patrols and get out of his car to check the doors on your business. My 2 cents

16. oldcarguygazok

oldcarguygazok
    from AUSTRALIA.

SHIT don't burn ,but you sure can Bury it,ask my dog !

17. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

Ok so I didn't read the entire thread this morning so I didn't realize the car was stolen at that time. I hope the guy gets it back. Please keep us posted.

18. dad-bud

dad-bud

Hey, really sad to hear about a HAMBer getting ripped off - find 'em and hurt them.
    Hope he gets it back unharmed.
    Cheers.

19. teejay99

teejay99

Somebody had to have seen/heard something. The car probably wasn't driven ...had to be a trailer and truck in the area , used for the scoop . With all the goddamn cell phone cameras these days there has to be some trace .

20. I'll be in Charlotte at the GG event early Friday. Tell Shelby I'll be on the lookout for her coupe, too!

The thieves will get what's coming to them, maybe not in this life, but it WILL happen!

21. Hope the car comes back soon, and all in one piece. If the thieves still want to go for a ride, tie a rope around their necks and drag them to the cop shop with it!

22. keeping it at the top ! Hope this ride is found safe ! HAMB ALERT !!!

23. cfish50chevy

cfish50chevy

Bump to keep it on our minds!

24. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

25. Jive Turkey

Jive Turkey
    from Azle, TX

This is sad news to hear. I remember keeping up with the build thread. A lot of heart and soul was put into this car that can never be replaced. And it is a great coupe. I hope he gets it back.

26. Slorolnlow

Slorolnlow
    from Florida

Bad deal. Hope it ends well. I will say those thieving ass bags do have fine taste in cars though.

27. Can't imagine how I would handle losing my ride after all the blood and sweat, not to mention the $ invested. Hope they catch the scum and give the owner 20 minutes with them alone at the cop shop before they book them, nail thier nuts to a stump and shove them off.

28. Model T1

Model T1

Nothing sited up along the Gulf coast around the Suwannee river. Car friends here are watching for trailers etc. We saw no trailers today large enough for a car on Rt 19-27.
    There's a produce inspection station near our home and we notified them.

29. Thanks for sounding the alarm, Don. This just makes me sick. I've got my eyes peeled. Not likely the thieving bastards would show up in my neck of the woods...but I wish they would...oh yes, I do.

30. teejay99

teejay99

What would work to get someone to talk would be a reward ....5 or 10 grand . There are other eyes that have seen something ...maybe the pals of the perps ... who would lay down for a little cash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.