Register now to get rid of these ads!

1964 Mercury Marauder pics.....mi ranfla!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Radshit, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Radshit

Radshit

In '64 Barris did one of these into a covertible......had some cool vents in the front fenders....I may do something like that........other then that air ride and some cleaning up is it.........
    My buddies that own Impalas dig it......glad you guys like it....it's my daily driver now.....in fact, the voltage regulator went out today......I'm having a blast..

2. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

that is fuggen nice, im trying to get a 63 marauder, neat lookin cars.

3. lownslow

lownslow

rad,
    you robbed the bird for the wheels didn't you ?....... enough stalling get back on the t- bird ...haha ........ i like the paint but understand you wanting to make it your own .......

4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Very cool and unique looking, I like it.

5. mikes51

mikes51

Sharp Short! I like the paint too. A set of ripple lakers would be the perfect addition to show how low the rocker panel is.

6. Radshit

Radshit

Back up for a couple requests...I have some more shots to post....I've been driving the shit out of this sled.........putting in a Edelbrock intake manifold today.........should fix a few minor hiccups it has with low idle....

7. Radshit

Radshit

I think these front fender scoops will be mandatory...

Attached Files:

8. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

That's because Lincoln-Mercury styling in the early sixties was headed up by Elwood Engle who was hired away by Chrysler Corp in the mid-sixties to head their styling dept. Good eye!

9. Ron

Ron

Very Cool!!!!

10. Zerk

Zerk

Great car! From the side it looks every bit as good as my favorite, the '60 Starliner.

11. kustom72

kustom72

Great car, I had a 64 Monterey Marauder, that was one of best cars I have had, Sold it to the Tacoma Washington Fire cheif before I left for Germany with the Army, regrets....... As far as parts for the beast the IMOA (international mercury owners asso) helped me locate some hard to find stuff, and gave me a full history of the 64, to include the birthday, plant and sequence number, As far as I remember only a couple thousand of the fast backs were made. Thats a special car you got. It looks great.

12. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

13. Yeah, I've always like the Mauraders. Nice ride, my only complaint...THE PICS ARE TOO DAMN SMALL! :D

14. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

wuts a 63 marauder worth when restored?

15. speedaddict

speedaddict
    from Austin, Tx

cool car neil. Very cool indeed.

16. Thumper

Thumper

Oh yeah....cool as a moose!

17. kornfedlifer

kornfedlifer
    from Phoenix AZ

OMG

I just bought a 64 fastback marauder on sat (local find)and I found this thread......Your car is awsome. Gives me something to look forward tooooo....... It is an AZ rust free car. The car is straight (needs interior) I think the paint will buff out and it will be pinstriped In the plans( bags,astros,etc) Let's talk radshit......

Link

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2610/p10103038mz.jpg