Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fj edwards english wheel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nbigger, Oct 3, 2012.

1. nbigger

nbigger
    from Fenton

Hi new to the board my name is Nick.

I found a FJ Edwards Cast English wheel in some ones garage that they want to sell. The only issue is there are no parts with it. The wheels and anvils are gone and the adjusting screw and pins are missing as well. This is just the cast frame. Is there a place to buy parts like the adjustment screw parts or do these have to be made? Also what would just the frame be worth. I think the guy is going to scrap it so I can get it pretty cheap.

Thanks, Nick

2. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

DONT LET HIM SCRAP IT!!! Even if you cant get parts, some of us on here would kill for an older english wheel frame, even if we have to make all of our parts for it. Btw where are you??? Fenton sounds too englandy to ship it to me.....

3. ryno

ryno

If your in Fenton Missouri please let me know

4. nbigger

nbigger
    from Fenton

Fenton MI just south of Flint. I am going to try and pick it up this week end I have been looking around and can't find parts but I have a decent machine shop at work that I can use on the week ends. I will try to get some pictures.

5. If you decided to sell, I'm interested and local.

6. SpecialtyCars

SpecialtyCars